Hadoop Basic Course for Beginners to Professionals
- Basics of Big data
- Basics of NoSQL databases
- Basics of Programming
- Programming terminologies
Hadoop is an open-source framework that allows to store and process big data in a distributed environment across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
This basic course provides a quick introduction to Big Data, MapReduce algorithm, and Hadoop Distributed File System.
This course has been prepared for professionals aspiring to learn the basics of Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework and become a Hadoop Developer. Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, and ETL developers are the key beneficiaries of this course.
Before you start proceeding with this course, we assume that you have prior exposure to Core Java, database concepts, and any of the Linux operating system flavors.
Who this course is for:
- This course has been prepared for professionals aspiring to learn the basics of Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework and become a Hadoop Developer.
- Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, and ETL developers are the key beneficiaries of this course.
- 03:041.1 What is Big data
- 03:171.2 Facts about Big Data
- 02:171.3 Big Data Scenarios
- 03:051.4 Apache Hadoop framework
- 01:531.5 Hadoop Users
- 02:011.6 Hadoop History
- 01:071.7 Difference between RDBMS and Hadoop
- 00:591.8 Cluster Modes in Hadoop
- 04:301.9 Hadoop Ecosystem
- 02:361.10 HDFS Daemons and Mapreduce daemons
- 02:451.11 Hadoop Cluster Architecture
- 07:411.12 Learning Hadoop
- 00:571.13 Hadoop Distributions and Compatibilities
- 18:251.14 Hadoop Ecosystem in detail
Edulearners originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
We are working our way to adding fresh courses to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of courses on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
Our mission is to deliver Simply Easy Learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.