Hadoop Administration: Online Hadoop Admin Training
What you'll learn
- Setup a machine in VirtualBox
- How to add CentOS ISO image
- Start machines and make way to communicate
- Generating ssh key
- Format Namenode
- Demerit to store data in tmp
- Start Admin commands
- Setting the pesudo distributed mode
- Commisioning and Decommisioning of Nodes
- Working of Secondary NameNode
- Shutting down the namenode
- Using Namespace
- Backing up the data
- Restore the data
- Distcp Command
- Handle Crashing of NameNode
- Corrupt and Missing Blocks
- Getting metadat from secondary to primary location
- How to Manage a Hadoop Cluster
- How to Maintain a Hadoop Cluster
- How to Monitor a Hadoop Cluster
- How to Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster
- You will need access to a PC running 64-bit Windows, MacOS, or Linux with an Internet connection.
- You must have at least 8GB of free RAM on your system.
- If you have not a PC that does not meet these requirements, you can still follow along in the course without doing hands-on activities.
- A basic familiarity with the Linux command line will be very helpful.
The course Hadoop Administration from Inflametech provides with all the skills in order to successful work as a Hadoop Administrator and also provides expertise in all the steps necessary to manage a Hadoop cluster. This course on Hadoop Administration will make you expert in working with Hadoop clusters and deploy that knowledge on real world projects. In this course you’ll learn:
How to Plan and Deploy a Hadoop Cluster
How to load Data and Run Applications
Configuration of a Hadoop Cluster
Performance Tuning of Hadoop Cluster
How to Manage Hadoop Cluster
Maintaining a Hadoop Cluster
Monitoring a Hadoop Cluster
Troubleshooting a Hadoop Cluster
Understanding Hadoop Administration is a highly valuable skill for anyone working at companies with Hadoop Clusters to store and process data.
Almost every large company you might want to work at uses Hadoop in some way, including Google, Amazon, Facebook, Ebay, LinkedIn, IBM, Spotify, Twitter, and Yahoo! And it's not just technology companies that need Hadoop; even the New York Times uses Hadoop for processing images. And Now you can understand if the companies are using Hadoop for storing, analyzing and processing data then there will be a requirement for Hadoop Administrator.
Our Course Hadoop Administration: Online Hadoop Admin Training have 5 Hours of VIDEO. It's filled with hands-on activities, so you get some real experience in CREATING AND MANAGING Hadoop CLUSTER- it's not just theory.
You'll walk away from this course with a real, deep understanding of Hadoop Administration, and you can apply this to manage, monitor and troubleshoot Hadoop cluster. Plus a valuable completion certificate is waiting for you at the end!
Please note the focus on this course is on Hadoop administration not on Application development. Although you will pick up some basic hadoop skills along the way.
Knowing how to wrangle with "managing Hadoop Cluster" is an incredibly valuable skill for today's top tech employers. Don't be left behind - enroll now!
Excellent course by Inflame Tech. Really appreciate their work in defining the course content and also knowledgeable session on the course content.
I am glad to have such a great course on Udemy. Full marks to the instructor!!
Who this course is for:
- Software engineers and programmers who want to understand the administration of larger Hadoop ecosystem.
- Hadoop Developers and Java Developers who want to be a Hadoop Administrator and have interest in Big Data Field.
- Project, program, or product managers who want to understand how to manage, monitor and troubleshoot the Hadoop Cluster
- Linux / Unix Administrator, Data analysts and database administrators who are curious about Hadoop Administration part and how it relates to their work.
- Database Administrator, System architects who need to understand the components available in the Hadoop ecosystem, and how they manage and monitor them.
InflameTech is serving in the field of technology with a mission of Igniting knowledge over the world. Inflametech is advancing its steps towards a single goal which aims at providing knowledge to all , and in the easiest possible way. We, at Inflametech believe in the fact that everyone deserves the right to learn and gather their bit of required knowledge.
Get the best of Technology with us, and find your bit of knowledge on virtually anything.