Hack Your Life - Step by Step Guide to Unleashing a New You
What you'll learn
- Captain your own life by understanding key mindset principles for leading a supercharged life… and putting them into practice
- Travel the world for free or nearly free using time-tested travel hacking strategies
- Speak languages in months instead of years by taking advantage of one key precept
- Accomplish high productivity and achieve goals over the short- and long-term
- Survive and thrive encounters with social bullies
- Reduce the effects of stress, anxiety and strong emotions by employing mindfulness techniques
- Imagine and give life to your personal roadmap to success
- Dreams of where you want to go, what you want to do and who you want to be are helpful, but I will also help you develop these in the first few modules
- No particular software, app, supplement or prior knowledge is assumed or required for this course.
- No prior travel or language learning experience is assumed or required
- You are not required to be interested in all areas of the course - you are completely free to hop around the sections to watch whatever speaks most to you in the order of your choice.
Feeling stuck in life, and not knowing what to do next sucks. Especially if you are successful by society’s standards, but feel unfulfilled and unhappy on the inside.
If you yearn to travel the world, learn new languages, meet new people and go on amazing adventures, you have to learn how to set personally meaningful goals, and go after them with a laser like focus.
You need to learn how to plan your travel, manage your finances, deal with stress and anxiety when you put yourself in unusual situations, and do all this without going insane.
This course is your guide to accomplishing these personally meaningful goals, and not worry about what other people think. It took me 5 years in the school of hard knocks to learn all these lessons. But you don’t have to go through the same. I hope this course will help unleash a new you the moment you start applying the lessons I teach within.
What are the requirements?
- A strong desire to start living a life that is meaningful to you
- Dreams of traveling the world, learning new languages, and meeting new people
- Discipline to follow through on the personally meaningful goals you will set for yourself
What am I going to get from this course?
- Clarity on the top 3 goals to focus on and how to prioritize them
- Step by step roadmap on how to break down these goals into achievable chunks
- Financial planning and travel hacking to make the most of your travel budget
- Rapid language learning hacks and the best resources available for it
- Mindfulness practices and self care tips to deal with the stress of this new energetic lifestyle
What is the target audience?
- People who feel overwhelmed, overworked, and not living up to their full potential
- Aspiring world travelers and digital nomads
- People who want to learn new languages (and not just for work)
- People who want to live life on their own terms and not conform to society’s expectations
Who this course is for:
- You SHOULD take this course if you want to:
- realize great accomplishments but can’t find the time, energy or money
- access the secret mindset of successful people, but also actionable strategies for how to get there
- GO places, SEE sights, and DO things you’ve only dreamed of up until now
- You SHOULD NOT take this course if you are:
- satisfied with your life the way it is and do not desire any changes
- not ready to take advantage of the opportunity to grow into your full potential
- not willing to put in the work to apply the concepts to your life. I can give you the map, but I can’t make you walk the road.
I have lived in 8 countries over the last 5 years, and learned to speak 6 different languages. I am able to sustain this nomadic lifestyle through my location independent positions - one as a sales expert for a medical recruitment company, Trialfacts, and the other as a clinical professor for nurse practitioner students at Walden University.
I left my well paying, but energy-draining job as a nurse practitioner in the US to live this nomadic lifestyle, because it makes me happy. I may no longer be a nurse, but I am still a helper at heart. That is why I have created these Udemy courses.
If you dream of exploring the world, learning new languages, and meeting new people, I invite you to join one of my courses and take the first step toward making your dreams come true.