Hacking tutorial: Undetectable Payloads
What you'll learn
- can to know how use few specific programs for generating payloads according your own options
- can transfer the acquired knowledge into practice immediately after the end of the course
- can test and improve security level in companies, institutions and etc.
- students should have at least a basic knowledge of computer use, Kali Linux basics like few basic commands for deleting, folder creating, updating ,upgrading and installing and basics VM Virtualbox
This course is designed for beginners and everyone who want to know how can make your own undetectable payload on 100% and what programs can be used for this purpose and what all needs for making a undetectable payload.
Just step by step, I will explain how to use the programs capabilities. I will show you some technics how u can make undetectable payload for penetration testing or research, how can inject payload into executable program and etc.
The course includes:
- explanation for each program which we will use
- preparation and installation VM VirtualBox, Kali Linux 2016.1 and test computer (victim)
- preparation and installation Veil-Evasion, Veil- Ordnance, Winpayloads, Shellter and basic use msfcomsole.
Course is designed very simply and easy everyone will be able to understand how can use programs and how can make different payloads in it.
If you take this course you will be able to make undetectable payload in 5 minutes and you can grow up in experience with penetration testing more faster. This informations from course you can use for testing security level in companies and institutions, do research and can help provide better security in companies and etc. It is a important part of hacking and you must know this part if you want to be a professional hacker/pentester.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who need to know more about creating your own payloads. In this course I describe four programs which we can use for making undetectable payloads.
I'm started my IT career as product manager and IT consultant. I was working for IT company for 8 years and now i'm self employed and I offer to IT companies complete consulting services about software and hardware. Before one and a half year back i'm started devote ethical hacking to improve customer service.
I ' m graduated from the Certified Training at 2015:
Network security - Hacking on practice - GOC3-20151000162
For the future, I will want devote more and more ethical hacking and penetration testing by using black hat technique. Companies and our customers need to be prepared against attack from shadow.