Trading Economic Indicators - Complete Trading System
What you'll learn
- Learn from the trading strategies of the most successful hedge fund managers - George Soros, Ray Dalio, Martin Zweig, Mark Boucher, etc.
- Get in-depth exposure to trading systems used by Wall Street pros to convert 100 thousand dollars to over 15 million dollars in less than 48 years
- Choose the right economic indicators (GDP, CPI, Fed Funds Rate, Yield Curve) that impact the stock market
- Track economic indicators using free tools (Barron's, Federal Reserve Bank of St.Louis, Yahoo Finance, etc.) available on web
- Learn back-tested trading strategies that yield nearly double the return as compared to S&P 500 Index
- Develop a profitable system to generate significant profits trading the stock market in just 30 minutes a day
- Learn from the life stories (Ebook) of the Top 20 SUPER TRADERS of all times including D.E. Shaw, James Simons, Ray Dalio, etc.
- You should have a basic understanding of economic data and stock market.
- You should have an open mind and a desire to learn
UPDATE June 11th 2017: FREE SUPER TRADERS EBOOK including lesson and life stories of the Top 20 Super Traders of all times including George Soros, Ray Dalio, D.E. Shaw, James Simons and others.
UPDATE Feb 10th 2016: Complete Trading Resource List including Top 10 must have trading websites, blogs, books, trader twitter accounts.
UPDATE Jan 19th 2016: Economic Indicator Trading Toolbox added. Create and test the results of your own trading strategies.
2000+ satisfied students from 100+ countries!!!
Are you confused from the daily bombardment of financial information by various sources? Are you irritated by the news reporters mentioning a gazillion reasons for the stock market movement, often contradicting each other? Are you tired of using adhoc strategies for trading, nervously following every market move and looking for a robust, profitable system to trade? Well, you have come to the right place.
Use economic indicators to build a low-risk and profitable system for trading the stock market in 30 minutes a day
What our students have to say
"A real actionable trading strategy is followed in this course. I have learned so much going through this course. It is only a few days & I have been able to to put together a trading strategy based on what I learned and it tested successfully. Thanks a lot for giving my life a new lesson of success!" - Robert Clyde
"What I liked about this course is that it took the time to educate the student on the terminology and the concepts behind the system. It was very thorough and detailed which I felt was quite responsible as compared to some stock trading systems courses who would sell complex systems that result in the customers demise into poverty. I am looking forward to putting this knowledge into action. Great work I really enjoyed this course." - Bethany Holt
"The style of this course is to deliver short, informative videos that keep your attention and keep you moving, rather than try do deliver long-winded lectures that have you looking out the window. I really like this style and found it very engaging. I also learned a great deal of new information on a subject I was already somewhat familiar with. The system makes sense and is workable, and I can't wait to get started on it." - Paul Proto
Snapshot of the System
- Developed using trading strategies of some of the most successful, billionaire hedge fund traders like Martin Zweig, Mark Boucher, Joe Appel, Ray Dalio and George Soros
- Extensively back-tested by developing spreadsheet models using 50 years of stock market data
- $10,000 invested in the trading system in 1967 would have turned into $18,800,000 in 2015
- Based on fundamental economic indicators like GDP, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Unemployment Rate, etc. and their implications on the market
- Simple, rule-based strategies for trading stock market, which once understood, can be used for trading in less than 30 minutes a day
The course has been divided into 3 modules:
- Economic Indicators – Introduction – The first module is a primer on Economic Indicators. Here, you will learn more about the different types of economic indicators like GDP, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Yield Curve, Fed Funds Rate and others. This information is used by the economic experts, billionaire traders, successful hedge fund managers and even the Federal Reserve itself to understand the economy.
- Implications for the market – The second module uses the indicators learned in the first section and deals with their impact on the stock market. Here, you will learn to predict the stock market moves based upon the economic data released on various economic indicators.
- Hacking Trading through a system of economic indicators – The third module takes you through the actual trading system that can be used to generate significant profits on the stock market. Here, you will not only learn about the rules, based on economic indicators, that can be used to hack trading but will also learn how to calculate, analyze and track economic data to apply these rules to your trade. You will also get to see the portfolio performance of a trading system developed using these rules over 50 years from 1967 to 2015.
Go ahead and enroll into the course and begin your journey from a novice trader to a Wall Street Pro!
See you on the inside!
Frequently Asked Questions
# I'm a complete beginner. Is this course suitable for me ?
Yes, this course is designed for beginners. The course is prepared in a progressive manner. It entails a step-by-step approach with minimal financial jargon. But of course, you will need to put in more effort than someone with a stronger background to master the content.
# What if I have questions during the course ?
You can post the questions in the discussion forum or you can send us a message one-to-one. We normally reply immediately or , if we are sleeping, within 24 hours.
# What if I am unhappy with the course ?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact Udemy in the first 30 days and they will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
# How long do I have access to the course ?
You will enjoy access to the course for a lifetime. This means you will have access to all the new lectures, tools, newsletters, trading strategies, and other bonuses which are added every week - free of cost.
# What if I want to take this course on mobile ?
The course is available on both Android and iOS based mobile. Just download the Udemy app and spend 15 minutes a day, while riding metro or taking a cab, on this course. You can learn new trading strategies in 1 week.
# Can this course add value to my resume ?
After completing the course, you will get a Certificate of Completion from Udemy! You can add that to enhance your resume as well as your Linkedin Profile.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is passionate about the economy and markets
- Anyone who wants to develop a profitable rule-based system for trading
- Anyone who wants to make sense of the bombardment of economic news from reporters
- Anyone who is serious about trading and wants to take his/her game to the next level
- Anyone who is a beginner in trading and is looking for concrete ideas/system to trade
- This course is not for experienced day traders looking for advanced trading strategies
I am a Computer Science engineer with a Masters in Finance. I started trading in college and became a financial modeling expert with several years of experience with one of the world's Top 5 investment banks.
However, I always felt that the financial world has reserved itself for a select few quant wizards and the ultra rich. I wanted to change that and take that knowledge to the masses. I wanted to put those tools in the hand of a common investor, in order to make a real difference in the lives of people. That is when I decided to become an instructor on Udemy.
After receiving a degree in economics, I began my trading career over a decade ago in the equity finance division of a Wall Street investment bank. It was there that I learned the importance of economic indicators to finance a firm or structure a portfolio. After trading and learning to create financial products I left the investment bank and went to work at the largest Nasdaq market maker in the U.S. I now trade equities, futures, options and currencies. It is this experience that I hope to share with the students.