Hacking the Windows API with Python - Real Ethical Hacking
What you'll learn
- Build Custom Security Tools
- Interact With Windows Internal Documented & Undocumented API Calls
- Build a Professional Security Portfolio
- Solid Understanding of Windows Internals
- Compile Python to EXE
- Understanding of Internal Windows Structures
- Impersonating Other Users via Abused Processes
- Ability to destroy a Windows Process internally
- Crushing Processes via Token Smashing
- Basic Python
- Basic Windows
- Any Machine with at least 4GB of Memory (RAM)
Welcome to the FIRST complete guide to Hacking Windows API With Python! A lot of other Python Hacking courses will just teach you how to hack or attack target systems. We teach how to actually build your own Custom Tools and start a Professional Portfolio that will boost your career!
This course not only teaching you how to use python to abuse windows but also how windows API calls actually work! This will help you in any language when looking at the windows API. While going through the course you will be exposed to how Windows really works under the hood! This will provide you much better insight on how Windows works as well as some more advanced topics.
Topics to expect:
Learning Windows APIs & How They Work
How to use Windows API Calls in Python
Windows Internal Complex Structures
Windows Access Tokens
How Processes work and pass data
Crushing Processes via Token Smashing
Creating Custom Tools
Building a Professional Portfolio
Impersonating Other Users via Abused Processes
Compiling Python to Windows PE/exe
Students should have basic familiarity with Python.
These are only SOME of the topics covered in this course. Of course you will receive 24 hour support via Q/A of the course.
Don't wait! Take your career to the next level with the Full Guide on Hacking The Windows API With Python.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Curious about Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing or Red Teaming
- Anyone who wants to make a career move into Ethical Hacking from another field
- Anyone who wants to learn how custom malware is made
- Anyone who wants to learn how to abuse the Windows API Internals
My name is Brandon Dennis. I have over 10+ years in experience with Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming. I have worked at everything from Silicon Valley Companies to smaller 10 man organizations. I spoken publicly, published 0 day exploits and open source countless projects on everything from Custom Windows Token Impersonation Toolkits to In Memory Bypasses.
I am currently an Ethical Hacker for a Silicon Valley company and CEO of RedTeam Nation. I develop all of my courses based on realistic goals of getting student where they need to go in their career.
Just learning Ethical Hacking is not enough in todays world so I take my courses to the next level. I go over not only what is required for the job at Silicon Valley company scale in terms of Ethical Hacking but also what is really required for the job and to pass the Interview itself!
All of my courses are hands on, freshly designed and provide the latest information in the world of Information Security. All of my courses are video based with everything students need from Beginner level to Advanced.