Hacking B2B SaaS Fundraising
Vijay Nagappan from MHS Capital and Adam Schoenfeld from Simply Measured have put together a course to help entrepreneurs "hack" the B2B fundraising process based on their experience of working together to raise an $8 million funding round that was led by Bessemer Venture Partners. You will get access to presentation materials and can review it at your own pace. If you have any questions along the way, please reach out to us and we will do our best to address them!
- Entrepreneurs building B2B businesses that are currently looking to or planning to raise outside capital (either seed stage, Series A or Series B)
- Who We Are07:39
- Internal Questions to Answer03:53
- Take Care of the Details20:16
- Preparation Matters07:57
- Understanding Goals At Each Stage13:01
- Remembering What Is Important To You02:54
- Tips and Q&A25:46
Vijay is an investor at MHS Capital, an early stage VC fund backed by the founders of StubHub, PayPal, Right Media, Zappos, TellMe, and others as well as senior executives at Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, IAC and Expedia. MHS Capital is an investor consumer companies like uDemy, IndieGoGo, HowAboutWe, Thumbtack, and Out of Milk and B2B companies like OPOWER, Simply Measured, Platfora, MOAT, Candex and Fonality.