If you could make $5,000 to $10,000 per month on eBay, Amazon or Etsy in the next six months, would you?
Using my simple system for sourcing the hottest products and making the most profit, your bottom line will soar - it will climb each month, as more buyers find your listing!
Here's the simple formula you will learn to master:
Giant Product Source + Right Product + Large Daily Sales = $5 - $10,000 Plus/Month!
Imagine an online portal that houses over 35,000,000 wholesale products and is inviting you to get your hands on them for resale on eBay, Amazon, Etsy and other online sites and store fronts. This site is loaded with an incredible variety of low cost and quality products. How do you explore this ocean safely and not get eaten by the sharks?
Chatter abounded for years on the internet how this Chinese source (Alibaba) and others like it, could not be trusted: stories of resellers getting stuck with cheap and inferior products, not receiving products, not getting what they ordered, not being able to return bad products and the list goes on, were everywhere.
Are these stories true?
While the chatter continues to this day, many of the Power Sellers on eBay, Amazon and Etsy are sourcing from Alibaba and similar sites and making millions. Do they know something that others don't know? Yes they do, and I'm going to teach you what that is!
In this course I will show you how to:
- Safely source products from Alibaba and AliExpress
- What products to buy and what not to buy
- How to identify trustworthy suppliers
- How to brand yourself so you get higher search rankings
- How to go inside eBay and Amazon to determine the most searched and best selling products so you can zero in on what works
- The only way to safely pay for products
- What products to sell and not to sell and why
- How to find good products
- How to evaluate products
- How to buy samples
- What price range to stay in and why
- How to prevent excessive freight charges
- How to find trending and new products and why these are key to your success
Did you know that most of the Power Sellers on eBay and Amazon source many and sometimes all of their products from Alibaba. When you walk into any big box store and look at the product labels, what do you see?
Made in China
If most products are made there, why aren't you sourcing directly from China?
There is no better home business opportunity and no better time than now, to take advantage of this system. Even if you just want to make some extra money or cash while working from home, this system is for you.