Home Business Hack Gold, Silver, Jewelry Sell On Amazon eBay
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 64 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- With our system you wll be able to find and buy gold and silver jewelry, gold and silver coins and rare coins for a fraction of their worth and then resell them for substantial profits
- You can turn this system into a great revenue stream when you see how easy it is to implement and use
- You will learn how to test gold and silver in any form for authenticity. Once identified you can purchase using our simple system for a fraction of their worth. You will learn how to buy gold and silver coins from reputable dealers so you are never cheated.
- You will learn about rare coins and how they often return a higher rate than any other investment class. You will learn how to identify rare coins.
- You will learn about foreign coins and how to determine their value regardless of what country they are from.
- You will learn about ancient coins. How to buy them and clean them and how valuable they can be.
- Have a complete and working knowledge of the precious metal marketplace: including how to find, buy, invest and sell gold, silver, jewelry and coins from any part of the world
- No prior knowledge is needed: the course outlines all the tools used that can be purchased later
If you could find gold, silver, jewelry, and rare coins from the comfort of your home, would you?
The System That Works Worldwide! Need an extra $2000 A Month?
And you thought there is no such thing as free money – think again! No more running around to yard sales or flea markets. A 50 year gold and coin expert will teach you his proven techniques. With this simple system valuable items come to you – no more chasing after them. This brand new course includes special information, revealed for the first time: Find out about a coin in pocket change that is worth twice its face value – you instantly double your money, and a coin that is easily obtained that has silver inside of it and the bank tellers don't even know about this. It shows you which is the better investment (gold or silver) and why – His advice can make you lots of money. You've seen the ads on TV selling gold and silver – forget about it: Find out how to buy from trusted dealers at a fraction of these TV ad costs.
In this course you will learn:
- How to get your hands on gold, silver and rare coins using successful methods
- How to turn around and sell for 100% profit
- How to identify gold and silver by markings and by testing
- Where to buy gold and silver and coins at the best price
- How to find the honest and best dealers
- How to buy and sell on eBay and other sites
- How to get the greatest deal
- How to spot fake gold, silver and coins so you never get cheated
- The best investment strategy with respect to precious metals
- How to decide whether to buy gold coins or buy silver coins
- When the best time is to buy and sell
- How to buy gold and silver bars and rounds
- Who to buy from so you get the best price and do not get cheated
- About precious metal ETFs and Precious Metal Mutual Funds
- How these investments compare to owning physical gold and silver
- How to determine the rate of return from precious metal investments in any form
As we take this journey together , we will explore all the forms gold, silver and platinum take – from coins to bars to rounds to numerous paper forms: ETFs, Mutual funds, ETNs, Futures, Options, Savings Accounts and so much more. We will travel back and look at the return these investment types have generated over the years. You will learn the safest way to buy gold and silver and coins, how to test your products for authenticity, and how to find gold, silver and coins without running around to yard sales, flea markets and estate sales! We will examine rare coins and explain how they relate to the topics mentioned. This course will end with an introduction to coin collecting: learn how to get started and why it is so important to know about coins and how they relate to precious metal investing.
- Anyone who has an interest in any form of gold, silver, jewelry and rare coins and wants to make extra money from home
- Anyone who wants to buy gold and silver coins and not get cheated.
Few know how Gold as an investment vehicle, gained prominence. In this lecture we will examine some historical focal points that paved the way for the world wide investment community to be able to take part in this multi-trillion dollar investing endeavor. Questions, such as: "Why Fort Knox was built?", will be answered. After this lecture you will have a better understanding of why many investors fear gold - they fear confiscation. You will be introduced to the major gold investing coins and learn how they came into being.
Speculation about supply vs demand dynamics, often based upon misinformation, can result in poor investment decisions. Fearing a shortage of the precious metal can drive uninformed investors to make hurried decisions. Gold will never be in short supply as this lecture illustrates. The dramatic rise in the price from $400 to over $1200 per ounce in a relatively short time period has fueled investing frenzy, as investors rush to get in before gold rises again. However, gold may have peaked and increases of 300% may never come again.
The demand for silver will continue to rise due to the many industrial applications calling for it. Demand will continue to outpace supply and the investment potential will be realized when market forces shift the price back to a normal level which now is well below the gold-silver ratio of the past.
The coin industry is almost as large as the gold industry. Interest in coins is universal. Over $100 billion worth of coins and supplies are consumed each year. Investors desire precious metal coins, old and new, and rare coins typically return the highest yield when compared to almost any other asset class.
Investors have purchased hundreds of millions of silver coins over recent years. Coins have value based upon metal content and can have value based upon demand. Rare coins make good investments but some coins tauted as rare and valuable are not worth what is being paid for them. Most world governments make silver and gold coins and these coins have been around for many years. Large numbers of gold and silver coins can be found.
Understanding the relationship between all the forms precious metals take, is key to long term investing success. This is especially true for gold and silver coins, and rare coins, as many investing have exposure to these assets yet have little understanding of them. This can result in financial loss and dissapointment.
In this lecture we will explore some simple concepts that explain why certain techniques for finding gold and silver and coins work. Using an age old method and relying upon shear numbers of people who have precious items to respond to our requests provides a high degree of success as the history of the system suggests.
In this lecture we review the simple approaches to acquiring gold, silver, jewelry and rare coins. For years this system has worked for many but the average person would not think to use it. After working with it for decades I have decided to pass the information on so others can benefit from it. It is so simple, yet produces great results. Anyone can do it and it costs nothing to get it started.
Some basic concepts are reviewed in this lecture. Examples of what people may tell you and how to determine the value of their words is discussed. We take a look at a coin and demonstrate how valuable the Red Book is to our system for finding valuable items. We review the tools that help make this system work.
The value of gold jewelry can easily be determined by knowing its fineness and weight. This lecture looks at gold and we will see how easy it is to place a value on it. Markings that mean an item is gold and markings that mean it is not gold, are easy to recognize, and a list will be provided.