The 4 German Cases & Adjective Declension
What you'll learn
- You will learn everything about the German declension, the four cases and the adjective declension
- You will know how to change different articles, pronouns and adjectives in German
- Finally understand why it's 'den kleinen Hund', but 'einer netten Frau' or 'des jungen Kindes'
- Learn when to use different articles and pronouns, like dem, das, einem, meier, unseren ...
- Be more confident when speaking or writing German, because you will know how to pick the right case
- You should have a basic knowledge of the German language (Beginner A1)
- You should already be familiar with German pronouns (ich, wir, mein...)
- You should know something about the German genders and articles (der, die, das)
- You should know some basic German vocabulary
Hallo German learner,
my name is Sandra and in this course I will help you to finally hack the German cases and declension, including the tricky German adjective declension!
This is probably the most in depth course on this topic that you will ever find. It’s something that you will be able to use from the beginning stages of your language learning journey - and something that you can come back to as a more advanced learner and as you make progress with time.
I have been teaching German since 2011 and in the last years I helped numerous students to finally get the hang of this, without learning huge tables by heart or learning endings endlessly without actually knowing what is happening.
I developed a different method of learning, understanding and memorizing the German declensions, and in this course I will introduce you to this completely different way of looking at this part of the German grammar.
I will also try to make it fun and engaging with lots of different example sentences, nice visuals and a few stories to spice it all up and help you remember it all easier. And most important of all - a lot of practice materials!
In this course, you will learn:
The Four German cases and exactly when to use each one
The Declension of German definite and indefinite articles and personal and possessive pronouns
The whole Adjective declension
Many little Tips and tricks how to remember it easier, avoid some common mistakes and learn faster and with pleasure
There will be NO:
No Boring rules
No Huge tables and a lot of endings you have to learn by heart
No Doing something without knowing what or why you are doing
No animals harmed in the making of this video
If you are ready to take your German to the next level - let's go! :)
Who this course is for:
- Student who already have some basic knowledge of German, but want to improve even more and take their language learning to the next level
- Students who previously struggled to learn the different cases and declensions and need a different approach
- Students who don't feel like learning endless tables by heart and want to understand WHAT and WHY is happening
Hallo, I am Sandra, teacher of German as a foreign language, trying to make it not foreign anymore for a wide range of students. In the last eight years, I have taught elementary and high school students as well as adults, from beginner courses to advanced and business courses. But my biggest love is teaching online and changing the lives of students all around the world.
My greatest hope is to make learning as fun and pleasurable as playing your favorite game, and as easy as chatting with your best friend. I know it can be done and I am still exploring all the possible ways to achieve it :)
The common urban legend says that people only use around 10% of their brains. The ten percent myth most likely arose from a misunderstanding of neurological research in the late 19th century.
At the same time, science proved that learning a new language improves your brain functions and memory abilities. Learning a language rewires your brain and literally makes it grow bigger.
So by combining myth and science, I hope that after learning German, your brain will function at least on 11 percent :)