The Hack Anxiety Toolbox
What you'll learn
- How to embody a different view of anxiety that makes it more approachable (giving you more confidence in your ability to overcome it)
- 8 unique tools to stop various forms of anxiety in its tracks when it strikes
- A number of simple and healthy changes you can make to no longer be as prone to anxiety moving forward
- A DESIRE and WILLINGNESS to put the necessary work in to truly equip yourself with what you need to overcome anxiety.
The Hack Anxiety Toolbox is a course designed to help you better understand your anxiety, give you a set of tools to tackle it when it arises, and provide the exercises and insight necessary to build an internal state of being that is far less prone to it longterm.
As a former severe anxiety sufferer, I know just how crippling anxiety can be. I once believed that I was destined to spend the rest of my life either caught up in an anxiety attack or living in fear of the next one, but after several years I hit a point where I refused to accept that as my reality.
I sought out anything and everything that I could. From books to seminars to counselling to energetic healing and so much more, I stopped at nothing to put at end to the anxiety that was controlling my life. It took me a long time -and the sifting through of a lot of very ineffective resources -but I figured it out, and now I'm incredibly passionate about sharing what I found to hopefully set you free from anxiety as well!
I've built this course to share with you all of the tools that have not only proven to be the needed antidote to conquering my own anxiety, but even the anxiety of dozens of others I've counselled over the years.
HOW TO KNOW IF THIS COURSE IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU:
- If you consistently live in fear of your next big anxiety attack
- If you regularly let your anxiety hold you back from doing the things you normally would love to do
- If you're ready to put the work in to conquer anxiety for good rather than always seek temporary fixes
Here's what some of the students who have used the course on other platforms have had to say:
"I love how the course teaches you about creating an environment where anxiety can’t thrive. It isn’t a quick fix, it actually gets to the root of things and gives brilliant tools and techniques that take away the fuel that allows anxiety to exist. If you want to stop letting anxiety take control of your life, you’ve got to know about these tools!" - Elina S.
"Immediately during and after watching The Hack Anxiety Toolbox, I felt more positive and connected in not only being able to control my own anxiety; but my entire well-being and life as a whole..." - Valerie B.
So if you're ready to reclaim the driver seat of your decision making from anxiety then I'll see you in The Hack Anxiety Toolbox!
Course Disclaimer: The Hack Anxiety Toolbox is solely for informational and educational purposes. Application of the tools, techniques, ideas, and course material is done at the user's sole discretion and risk. The creator of this material make no representations, guarantees, or warranties of any kind with respect the course's contents. The Hack Anxiety Toolbox disclaims all such representations, guarantees, and warranties. Neither The Hack Anxiety Toolbox nor any of its creators, representatives or employees will be liable or responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in the course material.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are regularly challenged by anxiety -whether it be triggered by public settings, travel, sleep, an overactive mind or anything else of that nature -but have a strong drive to overcome it.
I'll start with what I am not: I am not a doctor, psychiatrist or spiritual guru. I am an ordinary human being with just as many issues as you, I've just always been incredibly proactive and passionate about finding and sharing solutions to them.
To date I've written over 400 published articles that over 20 million people have digested, have created more than 50 brutally honest personal development vlogs, and have had the privilege to personally interview great minds like Deepak Chopra and Charles Eisenstein.
Ever since going on my first personal development binge I've been hooked on discovering ways to improve my life, and once I firsthand experienced how effective much of it can be, I've naturally wanted to share it with others.