Hablemos Español con Nicky
What you'll learn
- El alfabeto en español
- Los sonidos del español (pronunciación)
- Pronombres personales
- Vocabulario básico
- Verbos "ser" y "estar"
- Presentación personal
- Pronombres posesivos
- Artículos determinados e indeterminados
- Conjugación de verbos regulares en presente simple
- Los géneros
- Adjetivos y adverbios
- No Requirements
In this course we will work along the basis of the Spanish language. Personal pronouns, how to conjugate verbs in present tense, pronunciation rules, vocabulary, among other important tools that come handy when starting to learn a new language.
With this proposal you will be able to add new knowledge to the basis learned during this course and keep developing your linguistic skills.
Who this course is for:
- Spanish Students that want extra tools to complement their learning process
- Self-taught individuals who want to correct mistakes acquired along the way
- Individuals who do not have the time to join an academy, but are willing to learn something new at their own pace and from home
- Spanish learners looking for some guidance in their learning process
I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation in English, German and Spanish. I started teaching while still in college as undergraduate teaching assistant and it was one of the best experiences I have had.Since then my love for teaching has grown and I love having the opportunity to help others learn about new cultures and challenge themselves to learn about the new world that opens with a new language which is why I am also TESOL certified.