Psychology of Real, Sustainable Happiness and Beating Stress
What you'll learn
- The happiness principles and habits that must be learned to stay happy and contented
- Understand what we should be striving for in finding happiness
- Some great techniques to maintain happiness
- The important link between your happiness and your relationships
- The very real potential for bad health from overstress
- Understanding Stress and that there is "good" stress
- Some great techinques for instant destressing
- Protecting yourself from Stress
- Identifying bad habits and their causes
- Techniques to kick bad habits
- No requirements for this course other than being open to a new way of looking at your personal happiness
How would you like to discover the real ingredients to happiness, and staying fulfilled. By understanding and learning the habits that are universal but unknown to all except the really contented and harmonious Elite in the world. The first thing you have to attain before career success, marriage, kids, financial abundance or supreme confidence is happiness in your own self. If you are not happy with your own self, no amount of wealth, friends, or success will "make" you happy. You will find in this course real practical and useable tips that can help you snap out of a bad mood, change they way you project yourself and improve the way others interact with you.
Learn about the ElitePercent happiness principles and it could transform your confidence and relationships.
It will also provide you with useful ways to limit and control stress - the number 1 silent killer and cause of unhappiness. If you could avoid a lot of the negative stress and things that bring you down, think what better day you could have and think of the health benefits.
Long term unhappiness or depression is a build up of stress and negative thoughts over time that bring you down. These can manifest in long term health issues like mental regression, memory impairment and physical problems. You get into the habit of being in this state but you can break this habit like any other habit, in this course we show you powerful techniques to break such bad habits and reinforce good habits. This alone is worth the price of this course. Humans are creatures of habit, and the longer you leave it the harder they are to change, but with the right advice and tools you can change any bad habit.
Who this course is for:
- Those feeling in a slump and want to undertand these emotions better
- People who don't want to continue with frustration and sadness in their daily lives and want a lift
- Those who have friends or loved ones, they want to help with their emotions and mood
- People who want a greater level of happiness and fulfilment in their life
- For those who are stressed out or feel overwhelmed with work, exams, life
- For those who want to be calmer
- For those who are aware of some bad habits they want to stop
- For those who want to improve their behaviour and learned responses
Andrew Tse is an entrepreneur with a wealth of experience across industries and market segments. He has a proven record of building ecommerce platforms and a ready network of marketing and sales channels to reach a large audience.
His core strengths include the most effective use of marketing dollars to reach new customers and convert sales. Having distributed for many new and upcoming brands through to big brands like Philips, Skype and GoPro. His experience in the finance industry, corporate sales and tendering, global logistics, high-tech solutions and online e-commerce give him a truly broad understanding of global business. He is active in the innovation and startup community, having spoken at Google events, Launchpad HK, Institute of Directors in London,Chambers of Commerce in London, run different networks including CEO Luncheon, TedX events, Royal Holloway University Alumni Chapter in HK and Olympics Business Network prior to London 2012.
Andrew has many business interests and actively supports startups. His specialties are a profile for strong networking and partnership building; an excellent leader and a track record in building teams for sales and ecommerce. Purelygadgets won the Pan London Business award for Marketing Innovation in 2010, mulitple awards in 2011 for Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year at the London ActionCoach Client awards and 2012 Chambers of Commerce award for Marketing excellence. E-ServicesGroup has been a finalist for the SCMP Ecommerce Award 2 years running and won Hong Kong's Most Valuable Companies Award 2015 – for "Most Trusted E-Commerce and Consultancy" Award.