Habit Masterclass - Boost your Wellbeing & Productivity
- 35 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to build long-lasting habits using the most effective techniques and principles
- Break ambitious habits and goals into tiny, daily, actionable steps
- Boost your motivation by understanding the benefits
- Learn the magic of starting ridiculously small
- Learn what is a ‘Habit Spark’ and how to use it to your advantage
- Create reminders that actually work for you
- Hack your environment and equipment to work for you
- Learn which is the best habit tracker
- Re-engineer your Feedback Loops for future habit success
- Learn the secret of ‘Social Accountability’
- Set up Consequences to make it extremely hard to quit on your habits
- Join a forward-thinking community holding each other accountable
- A strong desire to change a habit
- An interest in how our daily habits are formed
- Taking notes is recommended
Many people understand the power of Daily Habits but find it difficult to make any real long-lasting changes. Do you find yourself procrastinating? Do you find it difficult to stay motivated? Do you have bad habits that need breaking? This course is designed to overcome these challenges by mastering each Habit Skill one at a time.
This Habit Masterclass will give you the skills and techniques to build long-lasting habits and transform your health, fitness, productivity, relationships plus much more!
This course is fully animated and split into bite-size videos making it fun and easy to watch over and over again.
You will learn proven techniques and principles for behaviour change in life and work. Plus it’s designed to be easily understood by absolute beginners.
“We first make our habits, then our habits make us.” - John Dryden
What will this course do for you?
The habits you build today are creating your future health, wealth, and happiness.
This Habit Masterclass will give you the template for future habits so you can:
Build Good Habits
Break Bad habits
Improve Your Health & Wellbeing
Become More Productive
Be More Mindful
Become More Grateful
Feel More Control Over Your Life
“A year from now you will wish you had started today.” - Karen Lamb
What’s inside this course?
Through 11 lessons, you'll learn how to:
Boost your motivation by understanding the benefits
Start small to eliminate excuses
Find your habit spark to embed the habit into your daily routine
Create reminders that actually work so you never forget to do the habit
Hack your equipment to work for you
Track your new habit so you can review your progress
Create feedback loops to make it fun and enjoyable
Utilise social accountability to build sticky habits
Set up consequences that make it difficult to quit
Adjust & adapt to build future habits
We’ll work through each step together to build the habit of Drinking More Water each day.
Each animation includes dedicated time at the end to complete the 2-minute-assignment. Taking just 2 minutes to complete these mini-assignments as you go along makes it much more likely for the new habit to stick.
Completing these ‘real-world assignments’ after each animation is the best way to get the full benefit from this course.
- People looking to make long-term changes to their habits in life and work
- People who want simple steps they can follow and put into practice right away
- People interested in building mindful, creative and productive habits
In this Masterclass we’re going to learn the principles of building long-lasting habits - using the habit of drinking more water each day as our example we can all do together.
This is a great foundation habit, giving you the techniques and confidence to go on to build more challenging habits in the future.
Find yourself forgetting to do the habit? This is where we introduce our secret weapon… the SPARK
Reminders are really important in the early stages of forming a new habit. Learn how to create reminders that actually work for you!