More than 40% of the actions you perform each day are established habits rather than deliberate decisions. If you understand how your habits work, you can control your decision-making mechanisms and improve a huge, instinctive, and automatized part of your life.
What is a habit? It is when you make a deliberate decision at some point in time and then eventually stop thinking about the action as you repeatedly follow the same routine.
The objective of this course is to reshape the way you think about success and progress while giving you the strategies you need to reshape your habits. A significant portion of your life is dictated by habits. Your repetitive actions ultimately determine who you are, what you believe, and the personality you portray. Everything we cover in this course, from procrastination and productivity to strength and nutrition, focuses on establishing better, useful habits. When you unlock the secrets behind reshaping your habits, you can reshape your life.
- Accessing the deeper levels of your mind in today’s new reality requires a change in mindset, or in other words, a new habit. The essential challenge of our world today is finding our voice and inspiring others to find theirs. This is what we call the Inspiring Habit, which is humanity’s answer to the search for its voice. Ultimately, this course aims to transform the way you think about yourself, your purpose in life, your organizations, and humankind.
- There is also another matter which should be taken seriously. Some tiny yet significant habits exist in a process known for distilling complex topics into simple behaviors that can be easily applied to daily life and work. Here, we have drawn on proven ideas from biology, psychology, and neuroscience to create an easy-to-understand course for making good habits inevitable and bad habits impossible. Those habits mentioned can be hard to notice or impossible to change at all. If you're having trouble changing your habits, the problem isn't you; the problem lies within your system. Change your system by altering or enhancing the tiny but extraordinary habits one by one.
- Throughout the course, you will discover incremental, sequential, and integrated approaches for self-development and personal greatness. We call these efficiency habits, and they work from the inside out to build a character of total integrity.
- You will also encounter a chapter in which we reveal the most important habits you will need to develop in order to perform well. Develop these habits, and you will win. Neglect them, and life will be a never-ending struggle.
- If you have ever wondered about the secrets of successful masterminds behind big organizations, you will enjoy our section about the habits of successful business leaders. This chapter is designed for one purpose: to take you from where you are in life to where you want to be by incorporating easy, secret habits into your daily routine. By discussing the habits of successful business leaders, we break down the walls of complexity around success and create simple formulas that you can easily implement in your life to attain the wealth and abundance you desire.
To summarize, this course will help you learn how habits form and how you can enhance or alter them for your own benefit. You will also learn how habits become embedded in organizations and societies and how they affect your life so you can make massive improvements by implementing good habits and eradicating bad ones.