Gut Health And Microbiome
What you'll learn
- Understand how to live with a healthy microbiome, and learn practical ways to promote it.
- Learn how to nourish your microbiome in order to optimize your health.
- The role of the microbiome in our health Practical ways to engage a healthy microbiome Comprehensive, easy to understand lectures
- Learn how the microbiome affects your health in this comprehensive course.
Do you feel overwhelmed with the whole 'gut health' thing at the moment? You're not alone! It can be tricky knowing where to start when it comes to looking after your gut microbiome. It can be hard to find your way when it comes to understanding gut health. Who should you trust? What information do you need? What type of food is best for you? It can be difficult trying to figure out the answers.
When it comes to gut health, you're bound to feel a little lost at the moment. Sometimes you're not sure who to listen to, which magazine or blog to trust, and what food is right for you. It can be difficult trying to figure it all out.
This is why we're super excited about this course "Gut Health & Microbiome". This series will bring together some of best health practices for gut health. And this course last less than an hour, so you'll be able to get your questions answered quickly and easily without getting bore.
That's why we're really excited about The Gut Health and Microbiome course. This online course is designed to clear up all of your worries, so whether you're a chef, foodie or just someone who wants to stay healthy this course will give you all the tools you need to get started.
Who this course is for:
- For those who want to take back control of their health and improve their understanding of the gut and microbiome, this course is for you.
Nakisa has a Master's degree in Biochemistry and a doctorate degree in the field of cell and molecular biology and did basic scientific research for 13 years, before switching to teaching at the college level in 2007. Because of her extensive academic and professional background, Nakisa is able to extract nutritional research information and distinguish between real and fake science and determine if a claim regarding the nutritional benefits of a food is true or not.