Guitar Techniques and Effects (Female Presenter)
What you'll learn
- Every Guitar Trick - for Lead, Rhythm, Electric, Classical and Acoustic guitars
- 22 Guitar Techniques - from proficient to professional
- 13 Guitar Effects - from proficient to professional
- 70 Instructional Overview Explanations in both Wide and Close-up views
- 76 Demonstration clips in both Wide and Close-up views
- 30 Studio-quality, 'Royalty-Free' rhythm and percussion Jam tracks - 10 Guitar styles
- Online self-contained Course - needs no interactive/live chat instruction
- Includes all of those guitar tricks that often take years to figure out
- All video is professionally lit, shot, directed and edited - Guitar Players are professionals
- Content and Graphic material is all professionally produced
- All music tracks scored and produced specifically for this educational training program
- After mastering this course, you will become an adept and professional guitar player
- Incentivised skillsets for Guitar beginners - tips and tricks for more practiced players
In this Guitar Techniques and Effects training program you will learn guitar tricks that often take years to figure out. This sets a new standard for instrumental tuition as it optimizes the benefits of online digital learning at your own pace, together with multi-angle viewing in wide and close-up versions. Some examples of what you will learn include Slides, Bends, Volume Swells, Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs, Harmonics, Vibrato, Slapping, Finger Picking, Sweep Picking, Finger Tapping, Ghost Notes, Chord Plucking, Feedback, Using a Slide, Power Chords, Muted Playing, Using a Tremolo, Rest Strokes, Free Strokes, Strumming Patterns, Hand Positions, How to use a Pick, and many more applications.
Each of these 22 Techniques and 13 Effects is clearly explained with voice-overs, comparative wide-angle and extreme close-up footage, together with an additional 76 demonstrations (152 in both angles) that highlight applications for all content. On-screen captions clearly define each clip with the subject, angle of view, and style.
Practice, play along, and experiment at your own pace as you learn to master these techniques and effects and apply them to your own style of playing.
This program includes an additional 30 royalty-free studio-quality rhythm and percussion tracks in popular styles, such as Flamenco, Latin, Reggae, Funk, Metal, Dance, Punk, and Rock, so you can grab your guitar and play along.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for ALL Guitar Players of any style - from practiced beginners to proficient players
Peter was a lead guitarist in the late 60’s, and has been involved in music and recording ever since. He filmed, recorded, and produced all the content for this Guitar training product, and visually created and edited this digitally remastered version for online courseware.
An entrepreneur for over 40 years, Peter founded and owned international business communications companies including film, video, and audio broadcast production and post facilities. He pioneered DVD worldwide via IML Digital Media with the first licensed Dolby Digital 5.1 production, DVD, and Bluray authoring facilities in Australia. He restored over 100 silent movies, established film distribution and animated film production through his company Accent Film Entertainment, and designs, produces, and hosts online businesses and websites through his company Bayside Online in Australia. Accent has produced online digital content through decade-long partnerships with Google and many other online entertainment platforms.