Play YOUR Favorite Songs: The Guitar Super-Course
What you'll learn
- You'll BEAUTIFULLY play all of your favorite rock, pop or country songs on your guitar. You'll see how simple it can be when it's learned efficiently.
- You'll play all the chords in a CLEAN, gorgeous manner, while every string is clearly heard.
- You'll always find the perfect strumming pattern for any song, (just like how it's played in the original recording) and strum in a steady, confident rhythm.
- Gift: Printable 35 Campfire Songs PDF Songbook - each song has a detailed video lesson.
- Gift: Enjoy 8 Fancy Guitar Songs Masters E-Books on various guitar topics that'll help improve your music life.
- You'll EASILY switch between chords - the #1 key to playing songs FLUENTLY and effortlessly!
- You'll learn new chords in the shortest time possible.
- You'll develop a rock-solid SENSE OF RHYTHM that'll make you sound way better than 90% of beginners and intermediates.
- A guitar - acoustic, electric or classical.
- A love for music, and especially for songs with guitars!
- If you want to play classical Mozart pieces, this course isn't for you. But if you want to play your favorite songs on the guitar, it's exactly for you.
- The course is either for complete beginners or for those who are already playing some guitar but never made it to the stage of SMOOTHLY playing their songs - the course WILL get you there.
- What would it feel like if you knew that you can FLUENTLY and beautifully play all of your own favorite songs?
And that whenever you take out the guitar - your friends and family are amazed - and enjoying the great, familiar music that's coming out of your hands...?
The bottom line of this course: After several weeks of practicing what you'll learn here - You will be able to BEAUTIFULLY play all of your favorite songs.
This is the course you've been looking for, and this is the most complete, systematic approach for learning guitar online.
★★★★★ Several Udemy reviews that will show you what students think of the course: ★★★★★
"This course has the most bang for your buck on the internet.
It could be called 100 things you wanted to know about playing guitar but were afraid to ask.
A lot of people can play guitar but can't teach. Cooper can play guitar AND teach! I have knuckled down to this course and I'm improving every day."
"Cooper is a TOP NOTCH and Very Knowledgeable Instructor. This is not my first course with him. And I look forward to taking more of his courses. He is very dedicated, organized, responsive, and helpful. I am truly enjoying bettering myself on the guitar with his guidance, and his resource material is top notch as well and very organized."
"This course is perfect for beginners. The best on the whole internet. Seriously!
- Alon describes and encourages you perfectly on how to play your favourite songs so it doesn't feel like...another guitar tutorial, but it feels like...'HELL YEAH!'
- it lets you learn how to play on guitar, not like Yousician that teaches you how to play Yousician
- high-quality sound
- the graphic design in the videos helps a lot
- fun and friendly!
- LOT of great tips (seriously... I'm learning to play ukulele and I'm using them)
5/5 stars and I recommend it with my whole heart"
Do you LOVE listening to music, and especially to songs with guitars in them?
Did you always wish to be able to play your favorite songs by yourself? (perhaps while singing along as well?)
Are you tired of long winded YouTube lessons and Udemy courses that get you nowhere? Or maybe you've been playing for some time, but the songs you play still don't sound good and seem like a lot of work?
Did you ever think that you're just "not musical" and won't be able to do this?
Well, I have exactly what you're looking for, and you're gonna love it. So if you love music - read on.
My name is Alon Cooper, I am a professional musician and the founder of GuitarSongsMasters-com, one of the world's top five most read guitar blogs. (* source) I learned guitar by myself, and I am here to help you do it too, while solving a MAJOR problem in the music teaching world:
90% of the people who start playing the guitar - quit it within a year. (** source)
That's a shame to hear, but I know EXACTLY why this happens - and I worked hard to get the solution for you.
The Reason: Most teachers (online and offline) focus on too much fluff and don't really consider the player's wants and needs. Most lessons' final goals are too vague, too long winded, and lack a focus and understanding of what most people are really after - which is simply to play the songs that THEY love - out of their own hands.
NOT playing boring scales. NOT playing some useless, generic melodies. NOT to have a 70 minutes lecture on what's a guitar strap.
Forget that. I am here to give you the QUICK RESULTS.
"An awesome course on guitar. I play acoustic but never went through a conventional guitar lesson or never took any lesson from a guitarist. I have learnt a lot of things that have halted my growth as a guitarist. There're some great valuable insights & tips that beginners can use and avoid training in the wrong way. The lessons and his playing is very clean. I have seen very few people play that clean and his equipments are amazing. Very clean playing and precise tutorials. You won't waste your time taking lessons from his courses." Khan Sami, India.
Why should you listen to me?
Hi, my name is Alon Cooper. I am a music artist, touring the world while running my online teaching business, playing venues with a band / solo, and learning with the most inspiring musicians wherever I go. In the last 8 years I've spent long periods in Australia, northern Europe, the USA, Sri Lanka, and more. Originally I am from Tel Aviv, Israel.
I hope I can be your helpful friend on your musical journey.
I have a huge passion for passing on my knowledge and seeing others succeed. In 2014 I founded the blog GuitarSongsMasters-com, and shortly after also created the accompanying Guitar Songs Masters video courses - that have gained over 100K students so far.
Tricks, Hacks and Techniques: (Partial list, see the curriculum for the rest)
The 13 Most Useful Guitar Apps in - apps that will help you improve much faster.
How to Find the Correct Strumming Pattern for any Song - just by listening to it. (I know I have been struggling with this one for years until I figured it out)
8 Ways to Develop Your Time-Keeping Skills and Get the PRO Sound
6 Tips to Easily Conquer Any Barre Chord. (like the F chord)
4 Ways to Avoid the Notorious Pain in the Fingertips that Every Guitarist Encounters.
My Favorite 13 guitar accessories - things that'll actually improve your guitar life.
How to Find That One Chord That Finishes the Song Perfectly.
6 Ways to Customize Your Guitar and Add Bling (;
8 Golden Guitar Practice Tips to Improve Much Faster
How to Make Your Guitar 3X More fun to Play
And more lessons that will enrich your skills and sound, with newer ones added regularly.
Gifts: The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that's above, you'll get 8 more fancy guitar E-Books that'll help you improve your guitar life.
The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You'll Actually Use
11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement
The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book
The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You'll Need
My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar
Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
5 Fun Techniques to Spice-Up Your Cover Songs
BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTION AND VIDEO QUALITY:
All the lessons are shot in 4K resolution in a boutique music studio.
Multiple camera angles.
Split screen teaching for increased clarity.
Fancy graphics and animations flying in and out.
Recorded through high end microphones and finished by a well known audio engineer.
And just about everything else that's available in 2018 to give you the best user experience and help you learn. You won't find a similar level of production in all of Udemy's other guitar courses.
"Outstanding, the teacher is first of all outstandingly talented and plays over ten instruments, and I also highly like his teaching style: very bright, no "hmmms" and such. And the idea of learning using my own favorite songs really works and feels great." Harry Hofstra, California.
Printable SONGBOOK: ON TOP of the lessons, you will also receive a printable PDF Beginners Songbook with over 35 songs that you're encouraged to play while taking the core lessons, ALL THE SONGS ARE ACCOMPANIED WITH A DETAILED VIDEO LESSON that will show you the process of how I take any song from an online chord chart - and turn it into real, live music - the exact process that you will learn to repeat with your own favorite songs.
Some of the songs you will learn, ranging from classic rock to pop, country and more:
Ed Sheeran - The A-Team
Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Oasis - Wonderwall
Green Day - Time of Your Life
The Eagles - Take It Easy
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
You Are My Sunshine
Outkast - Hey Ya
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
Leonard Cohen / Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Florida Georgia Line - Cruise
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
Sublime - What I Got
Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want
And many others - while even more songs' video lessons are added regularly.
Remember - I don't want you to pay for the lessons only to quit after two months. My mission is to get you to pick up the guitar and develop that PASSION and motivation that will keep driving you to make music for the rest of your life.
Why shouldn't I take another course or just watch free YouTube lessons?
1) Your time is valuable, and trying to learn your way through random lessons on random guitar topics (instead of using a systematic, logical and proven approach) will never get you as far as a systematic method. Even more, using random YouTube lessons will make it way more likely that you'll quit the guitar.
2) I understand you. Just like how I learned independently how to play the guitar - I know your wants and needs - and I am here to shortcut your way to the success which is playing all of your beloved songs. I built this course as the DREAM GUIDE for independent learners that I wish I had at the time - and could have saved me literally thousands of hours of struggling around before I found and developed those shortcuts and methods myself.
Can't wait to hear your stories after you'll be successfully jammin' all of your songs with your friends.
*According to a study by Fender - google "90 of new guitarists".
"Explanations are very clear. Lots of great ideas on how to go about learning and practicing the chords fast. Very pleasant and relaxed presentation with lots of great ideas and examples. I look forward to continuing the class!" Fred Bogdan.
Who this course is for:
- People who love music and want to play the songs that they love - out of their own hands.
- People who started playing guitar in the past but never made it through the first stages.
- People who have some experience on the guitar but want their playing to feel much easier and sound much smoother.
Hi! I am a music artist and entrepreneur, running my online teaching business, playing venues with a band / solo, and learning with the most inspiring musicians wherever I go.
I hope I can be your helpful friend on your musical journey.
I have a huge passion for passing on my knowledge and seeing others succeed. In 2014 I founded the blog GuitarSongsMasters-com, and shortly after also created the accompanying video courses academy - that has gained over 100K students so far.
I am here for any questions.