HELLO & WELCOME to the "Beginners Guitar Lessons".
My name is Yeeshu and I will be your Guitar mentor for this course. I have devoted 11 years to guitar learning and have taught a lot of students over the past 8 years. Now!!! I want to share my experience and techniques to you guys because u are awesome!!! With this course, you will be learning to play the songs you always dream of playing... Maybe more in no time. With every chapter made easy, you may not have to go anywhere for reference. Now.. let's make guitar learning fun !!!!! But , before that , let me answer your most asked questions about..
· Each lesson is shot from multiple angles to showcase those parts that are needed to be concentrated in that portions.
· you would be provided with the downloadable PDF with sufficient amount of data , so that you don't have to find someplace else.
· with master fret-board layout at your disposal, you will understand the core concept with ease.
What this course will ask from you..?
Who this course is for?
· Certainly for those who want to learn from the base
· For those who have learned something or other from random friend or some video but do not know what to do next..
· Those who can play chords but want to know how to make them or where else i can use them.
· Those fellow soldiers, who want to get rid of bad guitar habits or have room for improvement.
· For hobbyist as recreational practice/ peace of mind or some serious ones who want to find the path of existence in this realm.........hmm
Who this course is not for?
· Those who want to learn finger-style or advance techniques... I repeat , this is a beginners course....
· If you love your finger nails more than anything else. While its true that you can have nails on the side which holds the body of guitar and u can play with nails also. It is whole lot difficult as not only u damage guitar neck, but also have chances of breaking or serious nail injury.
· if you not have time or you think of practice close to none... Then i am afraid you will only waste your time