Guitar Chords: Learn to Play Any Guitar Chord
What you'll learn
- Learn the underlying concepts behind all chords
- Understand how all chords connect with the Major chord, which will save you hours of confusion in the long run
- Here's how to play Major and Minor 7th chords
- Want to play the Dominant 7th chords? Here's how
- With the remaining <5% of chords that we won't cover here, you will still understand how to interpret and play them
- What are Suspended Chords, and how does it relate to other chords? You'll learn in this program
- Extended Chords; understand how to actually play the 9th, 11th and 13th chords, instead of pretending that you do
- "Connect the Dots"; you will finally understand how all these chords are connected
- Have a guitar on your lap with a guitar pick
- Bring a spirit of curiousity and adventure
If you've ever wanted to learn everything you need to know about playing any and all guitar chords, anywhere, any time, this is the program for you!
This course will teach you the ins-and-outs on playing all the relevant chords for an aspiring guitarist, including:
- 7th and Dominant 7th
- Sus4 and Sus2
- Extended (9th, 11th, 13th)
- Slash Chords
- Altered Chords
If you're interested in understanding all of the most important guitar chords, all in a fun way, click the 'Take This Course' button now and start learning.
Who this course is for:
- Any guitarist that has passed the beginner's phase; don't take the class if you still make plenty of sloppy mistakes
Dan Amerson has been a guitarist since the age of 13. Ever since, he has been fascinated with music and refining his technique.
Since then, he's spread his talents in various ways; busking on the streets of Ottawa, playing in-home performances, teaching over Skype, selling Kindle books (search 'Dan Amerson' in Amazon).
A new instructor to Udemy, Dan is excited to spread his knowledge of the guitar to this progressive medium.