What Camera Lens Filters Are & How to Use Them
- 38 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take more professional quality photos/video.
- Create photos/video at a wide open aperture even in broad daylight.
- Understand how to protect your camera lenses.
- Understand what camera filters exist and how to use them.
- You will need to own some sort of camera.
- You'll also need to be enthusiastic about photography/cinematography.
Ever wonder what camera accessories will help you take your photos and videos to the next level? Today, the answer to your question is right in front of you.
In this course we'll be taking a closer look at the various types of attachment filters that you can place over your camera lens to open up a whole new world of photography and videography for you to experience. We'll also be discussing how to determine what size filters you'll need to buy and the different types of filter mounting options that exist.
No matter where you are on your journey through the world of photography or cinematography these tools are something you won't want to miss out on using!
Disclaimer: This course was produced independently of Canon, Altura Photo, and GoPro. As such this course has not been sponsored by, produced in affiliation with, or endorsed by Canon, Altura Photo, or GoPro.
- Anyone trying to go from beginner to pro in photography or cinematography will benefit.
- Beginner, intermediate, or advanced camera users can benefit if you aren't aware of camera filters.
Ever wonder if it's possible to take more professional photos without breaking the bank? Well, you can and all it requires is a few affordable tools called lens filters. Let's get on track to being better photographers and cinematographers today!
First up we have the cheapest lens protection policy you could ever buy, also known as a UV filter.