Assertive Communication: A Comprehensive Guide
What you'll learn
- Discover your communicating problems that compromise your relationships
- Learn how to provide healthy feedback while avoiding defensiveness
- Learn to stand up for yourself and your needs by becoming assertive
- Discover tried and tested tools for conflict resolution
- Discover a way to communicate your anger constructively
- Learn how to avoid misunderstandings
- No previous communication training is required to enroll in this course
- Be open to a perspective change
- Numerous workbooks included to enhance your learning experience
- Taking notes is advised for the topics that foster self-reflection
- This course can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection
- Videos are downloadable and accessible on tablet, smartphone or computer
Note: This course is not suitable for students enrolled in my training "A Practical Guide to Healthy Relationships"
Communication can be an amazing tool to grow your network, foster depth in your relationships, provide constructive feedback, set healthy boundaries or actively solve the problems you may have with others.
And if that’s not what you’re looking for when you communicate, then what are you after that could be better than the that?
Unfortunately, we've internalized unhealthy patterns which compromise the sustainability of our relationships. We blame, criticize, threaten, make others feel guilty, damage their self-esteem. Or maybe you're on the receiving end of those controlling and abusive behaviors, whether at work or at home, but you've grown to tolerate some of them because you're afraid of conflict and are unable to say no.
But none of the above is ok. So what's the alternative?
With this training based on social psychology, transactional analysis and NLP, you will:
Discover the communicating and responding barriers that compromise your relationships
Learn how to provide healthy feedback while avoiding defensiveness
Learn to stand up for yourself and your needs by becoming assertive
Discover a way to communicate your anger constructively and learn how to avoid misunderstandings
Learn how to express yourself in a way that is both honest and respectful
This course is built to be pragmatic and to the point. Come and discover it by yourself, you can preview the first videos for free. When you subscribe to this training, you will have immediate access to a comprehensive educational content that includes, in addition to the videos, supporting documents to enhance your learning experience (ebooks in pdf format). You will also have access to all the updates to the content.
See you in the first video!
Picture: Infographic vector created by pch.vector
Song: Sappheiros - Embrace
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to enhance their communication skills to strengthen their relationships
- Anyone who wants to discover proven tools for having constructive arguments and conflict
- Anyone who feels they need to speak up and assert themselves
- Anyone who wishes to recognize and avoid abusive communication patterns
- This course is not suitable for students who enrolled in my training "A Practical Guide to Healthy Relationships"
- Professionals, managers, employees, entrepreneurs, can all benefit from the teachings of this course
EN/ Soufiane is a cognitive behavioral therapy practitioner, instructor and certified life coach. He’s dedicated to helping people overcome their anxiety, toxic relationships, abusive work environments, procrastination or self-esteem problems and more by appealing to their uncovered potential. To learn more about Soufiane and his work, visit his website through his profile.
FR/ Soufiane est praticien en thérapie cognitivo-comportementale, formateur et coach de vie certifié. Il aide ses clients à surmonter leur anxiété, leurs relations toxiques, leurs environnements de travail abusifs, leur tendance à la procrastination ou leur problème d'estime et plus encore. Pour en savoir plus sur ses services, visitez son site web à partir de son profil.
ES/ Soufiane es practicante de terapia cognitivo-conductual, instructor y coach de vida certificado. Se dedica a ayudar a las personas a superar su ansiedad, sus relaciones tóxicas, sus entornos laborales abusivos, sus problemas de procrastinación o de autoestima y mucho más. Para saber más sobre Soufiane y su trabajo, visita su página web a través de su perfil.