ADHD: Empowering Meditations, A Proven Natural Treatment
What you'll learn
- Mindful Meditations and Quick Techniques that are a natural remedy to Empower those with ADHD
- These are to help be less distracted, calmer, happier, less anxious, sleep better and have more energy and focus.
These Mindful Meditations are specifically great if you have ADHD, no matter what your age is. You will also learn amazing quick techniques that you can easily fit into your day when you need then that help combat anxiety and stress.
Many studies have shown that symptoms of ADHD were dramatically reduced in 8 weeks for those who did mindful meditations daily. Helping them to be less distracted, calmer, happier, less anxious and more focused.
I Challenge you to do your own case study and one mindful meditation a day for the next month and see the incredible impact it has on your life. On busy days chose a short technique from the De-Stress Quick section.
The 3 best reasons to add a type of meditation known as mindful meditation to your day if you are ADHD are below.
1. The part of your brain responsible for concentration, organization and controlling emotions is thickened. This is your prefrontal cortex.
2. It helps calm our minds which in turn helps to combat stress and anxiety. When we feel calmer we can make better decisions, have more energy and even sleep better.
3. It increases dopamine in our brains. This is the chemical associated with feeling good and focus.
Who this course is for:
I have taught and helped clients for over 15 years. I am a Yoga, Mindful Meditation, Tai Chi and Dance Instructor. I was also a school teacher for 9 years. My goal is for people to feel good about themselves and to de-stress, focus and learn how to feel calmer, have more energy and better sleep.