Meditations for Stress, Anger, Fear & Technology Distraction
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create DEEP PEACE as the foundation for all MEDITATION
- How to effectively utilize four full-on HEALING SESSIONS
- How to RELEASE STRESS and enter a state of DEEP RELAXATION
- How to release UNWANTED ANGER and enter into DEEP CALM
- How to become free of FEAR and ANXIETY and create a lasting sense of SECURITY
- How to alleviate iMadness, DISTRACTION and DISCONNECTION, created by technology, and enter a space of SELF-CONNECTION
- Some basic knowledge and experience in meditation, mindfulness, and healing would be helpful but it's not required. However, what is essential is the passionate mindset of healing your world. Come in earnest, expect results. Some type of technology device will be required to watch videos and read PDF files.
Guided Meditations for Stress, Anger, Anxiety and Distractions is a focused meditation course, concentrating on four specific ‘hot button’ topics we all face in the 21st Century. The intended outcome of the course is to provide lasting relief to students who struggle with these issues.
The meditations in this course are not casual meditations. There are full-on healing sessions, designed to heal specific unwanted influences we all face. Healing energy is transmitted in each meditation and intent student involvement is required to gain the maximum benefits.
Course material will be presented through video lecture, text summaries, homework contemplations, and guided meditations. Students will come away feeling better, with a profound sense of inner awareness, and meditation tools they can use in the for the rest of their lives.
The course will include:
Implementing Deep Relaxation as the foundation for all meditations
Meditation techniques to go from Stressed to Relaxed
Meditation techniques to go from Angry to Calm
Meditation techniques to go from Afraid to Secure
Meditation techniques to go from Technology Distracted to Self-connected. This section exclusively focuses on distraction and disconnection we all face in the accelerated world of technology.
Through course lectures, students will come away with a clear understanding of how to implement guided meditation in regard to their topic of specific interest. The meditations will provide profound experiences to engage in healing, aligning them with the very person they are meant to be.
What students are saying about Joseph’s courses:
Your delivery was warm and natural and your sincerity and love of meditation shines through. I can see how much work has gone into this course and I'm sure it will reach and help many, many, many people. It's so nice to 'meet' someone with very similar views on meditation and an approach to teaching that chimes with my own. I wish you every success! Linda Hall
Joseph Drumheller's practical, earthy approach to meditation, along with his soothing voice and approachability provide a comfortable place to begin a new practice or gain deeper insights to those more established. Speaking as a lifelong meditator myself, I recommend his work. Judy Blackwell
I will say that the main thing I look for in someone in such a course is that they exude calm, and joy....and you do......and that they look trustworthy, good energy when you look at their eyes.... when they speak....and you do... Marika Marks
Very informative about getting started at home meditation. I am excited to dive into Joseph’s course! Kari Moore
Very professional and I loved the videos! If this is your first class online, I wouldn't have known it. You did a great job! Judy Lynne
- Although there are no prerequisites for this course, the ideal students will be passionate about making positive change in their lives. That means students must be prepared to participate fully and put the time and energy needed into their healing work. In the world of healing, quick fixes are rare. Students who will receive the maximum benefit from this course will listen to the meditations as directed, read the follow-up summaries, do the homework, and contact me if they need have questions or need additional help. I am here to help, so use me as a resource.
A brief lecture outlining the dynamics of stress and how to alleviate it