Guided Meditations for Expectant Mothers
What you'll learn
- To practice meditation regularly.
- To connect well with yourself and your baby.
- To feel calm, reduce stress level and increase positive feeling.
- To prepare positively for the labour and lowers the risk of postpartum depression.
- To relaxe your mind and cope effectively at the emotional level.
- A comfortable space with minimal to no distractions.
'Guided Meditations for Expectant Mothers' includes a set short 10mins mediation audios that can help you to “be” and “experience” the reality of being pregnant in a deeper manner. Pregnancy is a time of overwhelming change which is happening at a tremendous rate - physically, mentally and emotionally. Meditation during this time will help you embrace this change and help in the well-being of you and your baby. Mediation helps you to be in tune with yourself as you are able to connect well with yourself and your baby and understand your needs at this time better. Meditation relaxes your mind and helps you to cope effectively at the emotional level. It is also an excellent way to relax your body. Also, mediation helps to calm the body, mind and emotions, reduce stress level and boost positive feelings. It also helps you to prepare positively for the labour and lowers the risk of postpartum depression.
· MINDFUL BREATHING: This practice will help you to calm and relax your breath and to connect with your baby as you breathe with awareness.
· BODY RELAXATION: This practice will guide you through Body Relaxation which help you to gradually relax your whole body.
· CALMING MEDITATION: This practice will guide you through a calming meditation practice.
· MINDFUL VISUALISATION: This practice will guide you through Mindful Visualisation. This visualisation practice will help to prepare the body and the mind for a beautiful pregnancy and to connect with your growing baby inside of you.
· POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS: This practice will guide you through “Positive Affirmations'', a practice that will help you find peace, calm, positivity and strength within you during your pregnancy creating space for what is needed and letting go of things that don’t serve you a purpose.
Who this course is for:
- Every extpectant mother who wants to focus on her well-being inside out through Meditation.
Ramya Ramamurthy is an Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher based in Bangalore, India. She teaches Hata, Vinyasa, Yin & Restorative Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation. She is the founder of ‘Yogasta’, an abode for ‘Yoga Practice, Yoga Learning and Holistic Well-being’ created with an intent to make Yoga accessible to everyone.
Ramya designs and creates online yoga programs which include yoga video classes that help practitioners to build a regular, consistent and disciplined Yoga practice. The practitioners are provided with the needed guidance and clarity that help them to use these classes effectively and practice at their pace. The classes offer strength, mobility, flexibility, correct alignments, breathing practices, mindfulness practices and mind-body relaxation. Each practitioner can choose the yoga video class suitable for his/her needs from the array of the classes available.