Guided Meditations for Cancer, Physical Pain, & Illness
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What to expect after being DIAGNOSED with cancer
- How to experience DEEP RELAXATION to REDUCE STRESS
- How to understand and HEAL strong EMOTIONS, associated with FAMILY
- How to successfully face the FEAR OF DEATH
- HELPFUL TIPS that many patients have used to successfully OVERCOME CANCER
- How to implement GUIDED MEDITATIONS techniques aimed directly at PHYSICAL PAIN and CANCER
- No prior meditation experience is necessary. The meditations in this course are suitable for any patient, from early to late stages in their journey with cancer. Some type of technology device will be required to watch videos and read summary files.
Guided Meditations for Cancer, Physical Pain, & Illness is a guided meditation course, addressing specific issues cancer patients face, that commonly get overlooked by medical doctors. The intended outcome of the course is to provide peace and healing for patients, families, and caregivers while facing the uncertainties of treatment.
The meditations in this course are not intended to replace a patient's treatment plan, but to serve as a supplement, by accessing the healing power of the mind. These are not casual meditations but are full-on healing sessions I have used to successfully help cancer patients in the six years I worked in a radiation clinic. Lifeforce energy is transmitted in each meditation and intent student involvement is required to gain maximum benefits.
Course material will be presented through video lectures, text summaries, homework contemplations, and guided meditations. Students will come away understanding their internal world as related to cancer, with meditation tools they can use in the for the rest of their lives.
The course will include:
Implementing Deep Relaxation as the foundation for all meditations.
Guided mindfulness meditations to heal emotions as related to Family.
Guided mindfulness meditations to peacefully Face the Fear of Death.
Guided mindfulness meditations to manage Physical Pain.
Guided mindfulness meditations directed at cancer to Kill the Cancer.
Guided mindfulness meditations at cancer to Love the Cancer into submission.
Guided mindfulness meditations directed at cancer to Talk to the Cancer to gain insight and healing.
Guided mindfulness meditations directed at cancer to access a Spiritual Guide to provide powerful assistance in healing.
What students are saying about Joseph’s courses:
You know, Joseph, I really appreciate the reminder that unresolved emotional charges INFLUENCE our decision making and behavior. I can see that this has played out in my life to my great misfortune. At this stage of my life, it is very important for me to take charge of these ancient emotional triggers, and create a much healthier and happier existence. I love your class, Joseph. Thanks again for all of your hard work! Laurel Gay Edwards
Your delivery was warm and natural and your sincerity and love of meditation shines through. I can see how much work has gone into this course and I'm sure it will reach and help many, many, many people. It's so nice to 'meet' someone with very similar views on meditation and an approach to teaching that chimes with my own. I wish you every success! Linda Hall
Joseph Drumheller's practical, earthy approach to meditation, along with his soothing voice and approachability provides a comfortable place to begin a new practice or gain deeper insights into those more established. Speaking as a lifelong meditator myself, I recommend his work. Judy Blackwell
I will say that the main thing I look for in someone in such a course is that they exude calm, and joy....and you do......and that they look trustworthy, good energy when you look at their eyes.... when they speak....and you do...Marika Marks
Very informative about getting started at-home meditation. I am excited to dive into Joseph’s course! Kari Moore
Very professional and I loved the videos! If this is your first class online, I wouldn't have known it. You did a great job! Judy Lynne
- This course is designed for cancer patients, as well as concerned family members, caregivers, and support people. The ideal student will be courageous in their walk with cancer and open to utilizing the healing capacity of their mind.