Guide to Unblock Creativity and Have Original Ideas!
- A will to learn and being open to the new! ;)
Creativity is not a divine gift conceded only to a few. It is a heritage of everyone, but people lose their creative potential through life due to many different reasons.
But don’t worry, it can be turned around! With the combination of knowledge, tools, exercises and tasks, it is possible to bring back to life the creativity inside you!
For this reason, this course presents all the stages of the creative process and, for each phase, it teaches a collection of tools and techniques which aim to stimulate and guide creativity!
In total, you will learn more than THIRTY tools and techniques which stimulate the creative process! They come from different areas and are not restricted only to the famous Brainstorming and Mind Maps.
Of course, such tools are also explained in the course, but you will learn many others to support creativity, which will help you think outside the box and have original ideas!
To make your life easier, all these tools are accompanied by support materials that were developed exclusively for this course and that can be downloaded and printed in order to be used where and when you need them!
In this course, you will learn:
- Ways to identify opportunities and have ideias, through tools such as Convergence Map, Behavioral Tendencies Map, Popular Media Scanning, amongst others;
- Forms to cllect data that relate directly or indirectly to your idea, like Eras Map, Types of Innovation Evaluation, Sociocultural Scanning, etc;
- Tips to incubate your idea with the development of activities and challenges, based on Creative Idleness;
- Many practices to warm up you ideas, such as Tool 635, Scamper, 4 Types of Brainstorming, Mind Map, Wordcloud, amongst others;
- Practices to illuminate and evalate your ideas, like Stakeholder Evaluation, 6 Hats, Role Playing Game and Attributes Evaluation, etc.;
- Ways to elaborate your idea through Moodboaboards, Canvas, Storyboard, 5W1H, and others;
- And, finally, you will get to know tools to evaluate your idea with potential users, partners and in the market.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to increase their repertoire of creative dynamics to be used individually and in a group.
- People who want to upgrade their personal and professional ideas.
- 03:40I’m not creative… What do I do now?
Sou Doutora em Design, Mestre em Design Estratégico, Especialista em Expressão Gráfica e Bacharel em Design de Moda.
Também sou Pós-Doutoranda em Design, pela Universidade de Lisboa, com o objetivo de pesquisar o mercado Europeu de Design e transferir tais conhecimentos para meus livros e cursos online.
Tenho paixão pelo ensino e, por isto, dediquei dez anos da minha carreira (entre 2007 e 2017) como professora universitária de duas grandes Universidades do Sul do Brasil (Unisinos e Feevale).
Ao longo deste período, orientei mais de 60 projetos de Design com enfoque em Inovação e avaliei centenas de ideias incríveis.
Fui gestora do Centro de Design Feevale, conduzindo o desenvolvimento de de dezenas de projetos para diferentes objetivos e que vão desde produto, moda, gráfico e até território.
Coordenei um Bacharelado da Indústria Criativa da Unisinos, implementando novas disciplinas, montando laboratórios e contratando a equipe de professores.
Organizei dezenas de Concursos, Exposições e Cursos de Extensão relacionados com o Design e a Indústria Criativa como um todo.
Sou gaúcha e amo o Brasil, mas tenho uma inquietação por desbravar o mundo. Hoje eu moro em Lisboa, Portugal.
Já morei na Alemanha e em Malta, uma pequena Ilha-país pouco conhecida e que fica localizada entre a África (Tunísia e Líbia) e a Europa (Itália).
Se tiver alguma dúvida, me escreve. ;)
I am a Product Designer, graduated from the Federal University of Santa Maria. I have worked with shoe and apparel design, but I ended up falling in love with research!
I have a specialization in environmental management and I have a masters degree in design with a focus on design management.
I am currently doing a doctorate and researching sustainability in design education.
I lived in England for a couple of years and have been studying English ever since.
I hope you enjoy the courses and am here to help if you have any questions!