Guide on how to use Asana | Be more productive!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use Asana
- Enhance your project management skills
- How to setup Asana from scratch
- How to use projects in Asana
- Using Asana to create and manage teams and projects
- Learn Asana best practices
- How to collaborate using Asana
- Learn how to Track project progress and efficiency
- How to use Advanced Search in Asana
- Learn how to use the different views in Asana
- Become good at asana project management
- Asana project management everything you need to know to get started
- Manage your projects on ASANA
- How to use tasks in Asana
- No prerequisites
This course is great for beginners to help them understand how to set up and use Asana. Asana is very helpful for Entrepreneurs, project managers and anyone working with a team.
Asana is a web and mobile work management platform designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work. It is a workplace management dashboard that helps streamline communication across companies and teams. This is a comprehensive course that covers all latest features of Asana.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
1. Create a new project in Asana
2. set up your profile
3. Create and manage tasks
4. Navigate Asana's interface easily
5. Communicate productively as a team
6. Layouts in Asana
What will we be covering in this course?
Introduction to Asana
Different Privacy Settings and how to choose the one that is best for you - 1
Different Privacy Settings and how to choose the one that is best for you - 2
What is a project in Asana
Creating a new project in Asana
Profile set up
Creating a new task on Asana
Assigning a task to someone in Asana
Adding due dates to your task/ tasks you are assigning
Shifting between different views/sections
Adding a description or providing instructions for a task in Asana
Communicating with your team regarding tasks
Adding someone as a project member
Notification Settings and how to manage the notifications
Adding Subtasks to a task
What is "My tasks" and how to use it
Different ways to sort tasks
Giving tasks for approval/ streamlining approval process
Creating follow up tasks
Assigning one task to multiple projects
Shifting between different boards/views
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No previous experience required
Who this course is for:
- Students and working professionals
- Entrepreneurs who want to manage their team better
- Aspiring Project managers
- Anyone looking to learn how to use Asana from scratch
Growth Central creates courses around different topics, technologies and concepts.
Our instructors are passionate about teaching and create to-the-point courses that will take you from being a beginner to a professional.
All our instructors have years of experience with the subjects/tools they teach about. They are all subject matter experts and most have been teaching people about the tools for a long time now.