GUI Programming and CSV in Python: Basics (Project Oriented)
- Yes, A basic knowledge in Python is preferred
This course will be helpful for you if you're a Python intermediate who know about Lists, dictionary in Python and trying to learn to develop something in Python 3. In this course, You'll learn about the tkinter module available in Python and develop simple GUI using it.
After completing this course, You'll be able to
1. Write iPython notebook scripts
2. Describe what is a GUI and create the same
3. Describe what are modules, functions, objects and methods (Prior knowledge is appreciated for this course)
4. Create simple applications using tkinter module in Python
5. Handle CSV Files (Read/Write) in Python
and so on.
The graphical user interface (GUI is a form of user interface that allows users to interact with electronic devices through graphical icons and audio indicator such as primary notation, instead of text-based user interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation. GUIs were introduced in reaction to the perceived steep learning curve of command-line interfaces (CLIs),which require commands to be typed on a computer keyboard.
The actions in a GUI are usually performed through direct manipulation of the graphical elements. Beyond computers, GUIs are used in many handheld mobile devices such as MP3 players, portable media players, gaming devices, smartphones and smaller household, office and industrial controls. The term GUI tends not to be applied to other lower-display resolution types of interfaces, such as video games (where head-up display (HUD)is preferred), or not including flat screens, like volumetric displays
Let's not write much. I'll see you there in my course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers
- 05:40Introduction to Jupyter iPython Notebook
- 17:19Five steps to create a GUI
- 31:47GUI to add two numbers
- 10:32CSV Handling in Python
- 42:49Final Project_Data Entry in CSV
- 00:02Download all the notebooks and .py files here!