Guest Blogging For More Traffic, Leads & Clients
What you'll learn
- Understand exactly how guest blogging will enhance your online marketing
- Find blogs where your guest post will bring you readers and results (and how to avoid blogs that destroy your reputation)
- Write a pitch that increases your chances of getting a "yes" from the editors (and avoid common mistakes that get you dismissed as a flake)
- Write posts on your own blog to get more guest blogging opportunities
- The 3 things you MUST do immediately after your post gets published if you want to maximize outcomes from each post
- A computer with access to the Internet.
- Know what is a blog and what is a post
Guest blogging is one of the most effective ways to get more targeted traffic, more lucrative leads and yes, more clients -- without spending big bucks on advertising. But without just a few key strategies, it's easy to spin wheels, work hard, and have nothing to show for it ... or worse, delay getting started for months or even years.
Would you like to get exposure to new audiences who would be eager to sign up for your email list...if they just knew you existed?
Are you spending a lot of time writing blog posts for a tiny, tiny following?
Have you considered guest blogging but felt overwhelmed by figuring out the process (and it seems to take LOTS of time)?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this course is for you. If you're a small business seeking a big online presence, you'll get the tools and processes you need to make this happen.
What's different about this course? We focus on building a system so getting each guest post will be easier than the one before. You build relationships with host bloggers so your pitch gets a warm welcome and you even get invited to contribute on a longer-term basis.
Who this course is for:
- The course assumes you own a small business and want to grow your business online, ethically and authentically.
- You need Internet access and know how to use Google search basics.
- Having your own blog is recommended but absolutely not required.
Hi, I'm Cathy.
If you're looking for cookie-cutter vanilla solutions to business and career challenges, you're definitely in the wrong place. The most common reaction I get to my products, service, and books is, "I never saw anyone put it this way before."
Just when you thought you'd read everything on storytelling, you'll find a whole new way to tell business stories when you take Storytelling For Small Business Marketing.
Just when you thought you needed to choose between a six-month copywriting course and hiring a good copywriter (and we don't come cheap), you can sign up for Copywriting For Non-Copywriters.
And when you're exploring ways to get more visibility and fame, get my course on Guest Blogging For More Traffic, Clients and Leads.
These courses come directly from my decade or so online, working with clients one-to-one to write their copy, build their brand and develop their compelling message.
And I still work with midlife, mid-career clients. Often my clients want to pivot to entrepreneurship or start a side hustle, so there's a natural crossover.
In my former life I was a college professor who taught graduate and undergraduate students in business schools all over North America. I was the fun professor who was "tough but fair." I was also active in research in the field of marketing and consumer behavior.
Come join me on the journey and keep me posted as you grow into your goals! I'm on Instagram as cathyinphilly and Pinterest as goodwinonline.