Guerrilla Marketing School
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A basic history to Guerrilla Marketing, Ingredients needed to create a Free Thinking Idea, Actionable creative development techniques, new approaches to commercial communication challenges, hands-on experience developing a Guerrilla Idea
- A Blank Sheet of Paper and a Pen
An interactive workshop exploring guerrilla marketing ideas and non-traditional marketing
From ancient Greece to the world's most successful small car launch, you will explore guerrilla and non-traditional marketing as its evolved throughout the ages.
Hayes shares his personal case studies from his 15 year career as a Creative Director and global pioneer in modern guerrilla marketing.
You will discover the tricks and creative techniques to develop effective guerrilla marketing ideas.
The final lectures will give you the opportunity to apply what you've learned and flex your creative muscles in answer to two fun, challenging briefs.
Finally, submitted student work will be subject to a kind but fair critique which will help you sharpen your skills and abilities to sell creative thinking.
- Primary: Marketing, Advertising and Communication professionals and agencies (all levels), Secondary: Those interested in creative development
- The most effective PR stunt in British UK History (FHM)
- How to launch the world's best selling small car on a shoestring (MINI Cooper)
- Inviting a new beauty regime for women (Dove)
- How Losing a sock can net you $1 million in free media coverage (SyFY)
FREE PDF: The GMS Rough Guide to Brainstorming details the 9 Brainstorm aspects you cannot afford to ignore.
Tried and tested over a decade, these techniques have driven actionable ideas for Fortune 500 clients such as: BMW, Unilever, HSBC, NBC and British Airways as well as for small businesses and individuals looking to break creative block.