Music Marketing Online (Guerrilla Marketing and Promotion)
What you'll learn
- Lay a Foundation for Online Music Marketing
- Engage Fans So They Support You
- Create a Framework for Internet Promotion
- Apply the Five Elements of an Effective Music Website
- Know What to Post and Share Online to Attract Fans
- Access to the Internet
- An eagerness to learn how to use the Internet to promote music
Admit it. Promoting your music in the digital era can be confusing and overwhelming. Where do you start? What do you focus on? After you take this course, you'll have a much clearer perspective and a road map to follow to promote your music online.
In this fast-paced training session, Bob Baker expands on chapters from his books, "Guerrilla Music Marketing Online" and the "Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook." Here's just some of what you'll get from this course:
- Laying the Foundation for Online Music Marketing
- How to Engage Your Fans So They Support You
- Three Steps to Effective Music Marketing
- Creating a Framework for Internet Promotion
- Building Your Hub and Spoke Structure
- Five Elements of an Effective Music Website
- Determining Your Content Marketing Plan
- Understanding the Three Modes of Online Communication
- A Checklist of What to Post and Share Online
Be prepared to take lots of notes.
Register for this course on Udemy today and get lifetime access to the lessons. Watch them on your computer, or on your smartphone or tablet using the free Udemy app.
Plus, it comes with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Songwriters, musicians and bands of all types
- Anyone with the gift of music and a willingness to share it
- Active performers, managers and music promoters
Bob Baker is on a lifelong mission to help musicians, authors and creative entrepreneurs of all kinds use their talents and know-how to make a living and make a difference in the world.
He is the author of the highly acclaimed Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook and several other books, including 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet, Unleash the Artist Within, and Branding Yourself Online. He also developed the “Music Marketing 101” course at Berklee Online, the continuing education division of Berklee College of Music.
Bob is an active musician, workshop leader, visual artist, and former music magazine editor who teaches creative people how to get exposure, connect with fans, and increase their incomes through their artistic passions.
He has served several terms as president of the St. Louis Publishers Association, was a regular presenter at IBPA‘s Publishing University, and is an advocate for the self-publishing movement.
He has appeared in the media on NPR’s “Morning Edition” and “Marketplace” and in such publications as Publishers Weekly, The Guardian in the U.K., Electronic Musician, Music Connection, VIBE magazine, Canadian Musician, E! Online, and even The Onion!