GST Returns 2022 Course (Live Working) : Get Certified Today
What you'll learn
- Learn GST Return Filing from GSTR1 to GSTR 11
- Real time Application of Complicated GST services
- GST Registration
- Uploading Invoice on GST Portal
- Using Offline and Online Utility Tool from GSTN
- You will learn how to file GST Returns for Composition Dealer, Regular Dealer & more..
- Payment of Tax and Refunds
- Will give confidence for using GST portal personally
- Input Tax Credit on GST Portal
- How to Apply for PAN, TAN, TIN & DIN
- And if there is anything you don't learn from the course and want to learn, you can always ask the instructor K.R. Gupta for help!
- No prior knowledge required
- We will learn from basics
- Need the learner interest
Aim & Future Prospects:
The aim of the course is to help individuals, businessman, accountants, CAs and other professionals to upgrade their knowledge regarding the Goods and Services Tax by offering most of the real time practical knowledge on GST Portal in an updated and systematic approach that help them to accelerate their skills and knowledge required for self-employment & employment at industrial level as well.
Benefits of the course:
The course is specially focused & designed on "Real-Time Online"working model on GST Portal.
The course will help in an exponential growth of job opportunities available to individuals.
You can start your own consultancy services as well
The course will help to accelerate your skills and knowledge required for self-employment & industry both.
Introduction to GST?
Deep Dive in GST Practical knowledge.
"Registration Services" on GST Portal.
"Ledger Services" on GST Portal.
"Returns Services" on GST Portal.
"Payment Services" on GST Portal.
"User Services" on GST Portal.
"Refunds Services" on GST Portal.
GST Law from GST Portal.
Real - Time "Download Services" on GST Portal.
"Searching Taxpayer Services" on GST Portal.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Basic Computer Knowledge
Who this course is for:
Non Accounting background students
Anybody wants to become Successful Accountant
Business Owners, Career Seekers
Who want to learn advance Accounting with GST in Tally
Note: And if there is anything you don't learn from the course and want to learn, you can always ask the instructor K.R. Gupta for help!
Who this course is for:
- This Course will help in raising an individual's salary by 15-25% on an Average
- Beginner Accountant curious to file GST returns
- An Individual or a businessman who is interested to file its returns on the basis of self assessment
- Individual who wants to start there own consultancy
- Anyone who is interested to build career in Finance, Auditing and Taxation
Qualification: MBA, BCom, ICAI Accountant Technician Expert
Professional Experience: Played the role of Auditor, Manager in CA firms and currently working as a Career Business Consultant. Managed multiple organizations through significant changes such as integration, and implementation of the new accounting system.
Accounting- Financial Modeling, Management reporting, Budgeting, Internal Control, Variance Analysis, Consolidation, P&L, and Balance sheet.
Team Leader-Excels with all-level organization, build diverse and high-performing teams, extremely disciplined with firm integrity.