Growth Marketing: win, onboard, and retain more customers
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of growth marketing and how it differs from traditional marketing
- Learn the 4-step growth process and how to implement it with your team
- Ideate and effectively prioritize growth experiment ideas
- Set hypothesis and measure results
- Design and run experiments that are statistically significant
- Identify and set up the key analytics tools that you need
- You do not need any specific skills, although having some marketing, product management, or business experience may help you see how you can more quickly implement what you learn in your daily work.
Stop chasing the next shiny tactics that never seem to work for your business
Learn growth marketing from a tech CEO and startup coach who's launched multi-million-dollar products
Many people believe that to get more leads, grow revenue, or increase retention, you need to have some sort of magic powers. But it doesn't have to be this way.
There is a simple data-driven process that you can follow. Instead of guessing, you'll be able to generate results more consistently.
Mastering those skills has the potential to radically change the course of your career or business.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of growth marketing. It will give you the tools and knowledge to start running growth experiments that bring new customers, improve their experience, and increase retention.
Most importantly, it will completely change how you think about customer acquisition, monetization, and retention.
By the end of this comprehensive video course, you’ll be able to:
Identify growth opportunities using Pirate Metrics
Manage the growth hacking process with a team
Analyze and identify opportunities to optimize your marketing funnels
Ideate and prioritize growth ideas using the ICE model
Set hypotheses and measure experiment results
Design and run statistically significant experiments with Google Optimize
Select three simple tech stack options that you can set up right away
Build a solid plan to win and keep more customers with a variety of growth strategies
Develop growth mindset that doesn’t involve tricking people into buying your product.
This is not Netflix. You’ll learn by doing.
This course is not another show that you can mindlessly watch on Netflix. No. This is for those who want to put in the work, get better, practice what they learn, and become top-notch growth marketers.
This course is comprehensive and easy to follow: it has everything you need to get started right away.
Step-by-step growth hacking methodology
14 how-to guides to set up specific tools
5 ready-to-use templates (North Star definition, ICE prioritization, Funnel Analysis, Idea Backlog, Experiment Sheets)
25 tactics to grow your audience and win new customers
Real-life case studies
Applying what you'll learn will change how you see growth and, most importantly, give you the secret to unlocking growth opportunities wherever you work and in any type of business.
Join me in the course today. Enroll now to start learning some of the most-in-demand digital skills that will boost your career and business.
Who this course is for:
- Young marketing professionals who want to up their game
- Startup founders looking to gain/accelerate traction and bring some structure to their growth efforts
- Aspiring entrepreneurs ready to invest in themselves and their future business
Hi, I'm Michel Gagnon.
I'm currently Global Managing Director at plista, a global adtech company, and Strategic Advisor at Stun and Awe, a growth marketing and product design company.
What have I done:
- Launched multi-million-dollar tech products
- Done business in 15+ markets, including market launches generating >$20M
- Helped 50+ startups and scaleups expand into new markets, validate product ideas, and design their operations to scale
- Develop product strategies leading to a 40%-50% margin improvement
- Former Management Consultant at PwC
I've always been a teacher. I taught at a university in China and coached 1,000s of students on their career, skill development, and business ideas. I continue to advise startups on their strategies and growth plans. I truly enjoy seeing people grow and reach their goals.
I'm currently a mentor at:
- APX, accelerator from Axel Springer & Porsche
- Greentech Alliance