Growth Hacking Methods for Small Businesses and Side Hustles
What you'll learn
- Growth Hacking Strategies
- How to start growth hacking right away
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing Strategies
- How to do growth hacking for your small business
- The importance of growth hacking
- Growth Hacking for Small Businesses
- Growth Hacking for Start Ups
- Growth Hacking Marketing
- Growth Hacking and Business Development
- What growth hacking is and how to apply it to your business
- Why growth hacking is so effective for small business owners running a business on a tight budget
- Most powerful free growth hacking methods available for small business owners
- Growth hacking strategies specific to small businesses and side businesses
- Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners with a desire to increase sales and acquire customers without breaking the bank on advertising and marketing costs.
"Why am I not getting any sales?"
Too many small business owners have to ask themselves this question as they struggle to generate sales.
If you've ever felt frustrated and thought growing a small business was impossible, you're not alone. I know how hard it is to get customers for your business. I am a small business owner myself.
I'm telling you, you can do it.
I know that you've spent hours building your business from the ground up. Pouring over every detail of your service, product, and company image. It's been 1,000s of hours of work, not figuratively, literally 1,000s of hours of work.
"So, why aren't I generating more sales?!?!" you ask yourself.
What's worse is that you don't have money to spend on advertising or marketing or fancy ad agencies! Who does?!?!
Then, how in the world are you supposed to generate sales for your business?
I've been there. I started my first company with $4,000. I didn't have enough money for advertising or marketing expenses. It was hard.
What I found was that I didn't need it. I simply needed to understand how to leverage all of the free and inexpensive tools and resources that I had all around me to help me connect with new customers and keep existing ones coming back.
These growth hacking strategies are simple and effective. Best of all, they are mostly all free. I'll show you how these methods will work for your business.
When I started applying these methods, the frustrations started to subside, the path to reaching customers became clear.
Other business owners had navigated the same situations I was going through and used similar growth hacking strategies to grow their companies and I knew I could too.
The business I started with $4,000 has now done well over $1,500,000 in Sales and is approaching $2,000,000.
This course covers growth hacking strategies that you can apply to your business without breaking the bank!
Click on the 'Enroll Now' button so you can stop struggling for sales and start growing your small business.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Learn these key growth hacking methods so you can start applying them to your business today.
Click on the "Enroll now" button and I will see you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Start Ups
- Side Businesses
- People thinking about starting a business
- Business Development Professionals
Keegan is a small business owner, entrepreneur and author who helps small business owners reach their goals.
As an entrepreneur, he's built award-winning businesses that provide affordable digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the country.
He is the author of the book A Store Near Me and regularly blogs about how to effectively use digital marketing for small businesses.
Over the past 12 years, Keegan has worked with over 1,500 small businesses on their digital marketing and growth strategies.
Keegan Edwards is a graduate of the University of Rochester with a degree in Political Science and Chinese Studies.
He currently resides in Raleigh, North Carolina with his wife and daughter.