Growing Tomato Heaven: Garden grown tomatoes made easy!
What you'll learn
- Grow bushels of tasty home grown tomatoes, just feet from your own back door.
- Learn tricks that will help you get your tomatoes planted 6 weeks earlier than normal.
- Choose the right material to help extend your tomato harvest late into the fall
- Learn when to plant you tomatoes.
- Pick the right garden tools to help support your growing tomato plants.
- You will need a spot in your garden for a few plants or a container or two for your patio
- Buy yourself a couple of nice tomato starts from your local nursery.
- No previous gardening experience needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
There is nothing better than home grown, garden fresh tomatoes!! Close your eyes and picture the taste of the best tomato you have ever eaten. The fresh warm juice dripping off your chin!! Best of all you grew it yourself in your own backyard!!
Growing a great corp of tomatoes in your garden is easier than you think. This course is designed to give you the skills you need to be successful your first time or your 50th time planting tomatoes in your garden! Both the beginner and the expert will benefit from this in-depth look at tomato gardening!
This 90 minute course is a comprehensive look at how to grow your best crop of tomatoes ever. Expert gardener Rick Stone takes you step by step through the basics of tomato gardening. Starting out with a great tomato start, planting it just right, giving it the support and care it needs through the growing season will lead you to a tasty tomato heaven!
Weather you are growing many plants in a large garden for canning and preserving or just a few plants in containers on your balcony, Rick Stone will give you the practical knowledge you need. Bushels of tasty garden goodness wait you at the end of this easy to follow course!
- Heirloom vs Hybrid Tomatoes
- How to choose the best tomato starts to plant
- When and how to plant your tomatoes
- A great little garden hack that will get you planting 6 weeks early
- Simple tricks to extent your harvest in the fall
- Watering, fertilizing and caring for your growing plants
- Using stakes or cages to support your plants
- When to harvest for the best taste
- Ideas for preserving your harvest
Like all Udemy courses, this one comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with the course, simply return it for a full refund. BUT we are sure you are going to LOVE this course!
Welcome to Tomato Heaven!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all new gardeners who would like to start growing a great tomato crop!
- This course will also help experienced gardeners improve there tomato growing skills.
Hi guys, I'm Rick Stone and I’m a gardening fanatic! Over the last 25 years, I've grown a large garden at my home and it seems like every year that garden gets a little larger. Most years we grow between 800 to 1100 pounds of fresh veggies for our table and tons of great flowers to make our yard look awesome.
I grow all of my own seedlings and we have learned how to extend our garden harvest to 365 days a year. Even in our zone 5b garden! Growing in cold frames and hoop houses is the key.
I'm a graduate of the Utah State University Master Gardener program and have been teaching classes for many years on gardening basics and year-round gardening. For the last 7 years, I have been teaching courses online to nearly 10000 students. Come join me and we will learn everything you need to know to have a successful garden.