Customer Service: How to sell more without advertising
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the strategies, the psychology, the systems, processes and people that go into creating a great customer experience, one that creates loyalty and generates word of mouth sales.
- Put in place a cycle of continuous improvement that enables you to grow the business organically, reduce marketing costs and increase profits.
- Discover the 10 essential ingredients for creating the wow factor.
- No additional materials or software are necessary.
- You will need to a good understanding of the English language, ideally to business level.
- You'll need the right setting to be able to concentrate and you may find it helpful to take notes, although all of the texts are downloadable.
Most businesses concentrate all their marking effort on attracting new customers, but smart businesses focus on providing a customer experience so fantastic that they're able not only to retain their existing customers but they also attract new ones through word of mouth.
In this course you'll learn how to develop a customer-centric strategy and put in place the people, processes and systems to create the wow factor and transform your customer experience, following in the footsteps of the world's favourite brands.
With over an hour's worth of carefully structured videos using real world examples, plus interactive quizzes I'll give you the tools to understand what makes customers tick, to shape your business around the customer experience and create a cycle of activity which leads to constant improvement, gets your employees on board and has your customers doing your advertising for free.
This course offers owners and managers of small to medium sized enterprises the opportunity to grow their profits organically, without spending a fortune on marketing.
- This course is designed for owners and managers of small to medium sized enterprises with an existing customer base. Many of the examples used are based on a business to consumer model but are equally valid for business to business.
- This course is not designed for sole traders or freelancers, although some of the principles covered are applicable to this group.
Many businesses fail to create a fantastic customer experience because they are more focused on the needs of the business than on the needs of the customer. This lecture looks at how customer loyalty begins with a customer-centric strategy.
This lecture looks at how big businesses are changing their strategy to become more customer focused and provides some real examples of the impact that it's having.
This lecture looks at the role of feedback in creating a great customer experience.
This lecture covers the importance of having the best people in place to be able to deliver a great customer experience. Students will gain an understanding of how they should focus on creating the right kind of working environment so as to attract the best people. They'll learn about what to look for when selecting new employees as well as investing in the learning and development of employees.