Grow Your Following and Increase Your Credibility Online
What you'll learn
- Create short videos for use on social media and Udemy
- Gain more Likes for your Facebook page
- Increase your Youtube viewers and Google+ connections
- Gain more Pinterest followers and re-pins
- Increase your LinkedIn connections and endorsements
- Increase your Twitter reach
- Attract new coaching clients
- Have a course ready-made for Udemy
- Having social media accounts set up already will allow you to quickly move through the course. We will be using Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn, although you can use as many platforms as you like. If you have a blog, you can use it as well.
- You will also need a webcam and a microphone to be able to record your videos.
This course takes you through my daily 30 day routine to create and share a short video on a number of social media platforms, all in less than 30 minutes a day. Not only did the method increase my visibility online, it gave me material for both a Udemy course (which now has over 10,000 students) and a number of local workshops.
By the end of the course, you will be able to achieve the same results, and I will also cover the mistakes I made and the things I realize I should have done to gain even more traction.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students who have basic social media skills or are willing to learn as they go along. It's probably not for you if prefer advanced social media tactics.
I'm an Internet trainer/consultant and online marketing specialist. I've been working with groups and individuals both online and offline since 2001, teaching everything from social media to basic Internet marketing.
In my mid 40’s, the library where I worked was computerized. The machines were so intimidating that I transferred to the campus daycare for a year. But I missed the students, transferred back and started taking computer courses, determined to learn. I soon found that I loved using computers, and have been hooked on technology ever since.
In 2001, I left my position at the university and started my own training company. In 2004, I discovered the world of Internet marketing and it captured my interest. Since then, I have helped hundreds of non-techie’s to share their expertise online using a variety of marketing methods – audio, video, social media, and the written word.
I know what it feels like to be intimidated by technology and my goal is to teach technical concepts in a non-technical way - from confusion to clarity. This passion for computer literacy and interest in all things related to marketing on the Internet have led to many opportunities to help others.
My motto is "It's Never Too Late, You're Never Too Old, So Get Out of Your Comfort Zone". People need what you know, use technology to get it out to them!