Grow Your Following and Increase Your Credibility Online
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create short videos for use on social media and Udemy
- Gain more Likes for your Facebook page
- Increase your Youtube viewers and Google+ connections
- Gain more Pinterest followers and re-pins
- Increase your LinkedIn connections and endorsements
- Increase your Twitter reach
- Attract new coaching clients
- Have a course ready-made for Udemy
- Having social media accounts set up already will allow you to quickly move through the course. We will be using Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn, although you can use as many platforms as you like. If you have a blog, you can use it as well.
- You will also need a webcam and a microphone to be able to record your videos.
This course takes you through my daily 30 day routine to create and share a short video on a number of social media platforms, all in less than 30 minutes a day. Not only did the method increase my visibility online, it gave me material for both a Udemy course (which now has over 10,000 students) and a number of local workshops.
By the end of the course, you will be able to achieve the same results, and I will also cover the mistakes I made and the things I realize I should have done to gain even more traction.
- This course is meant for students who have basic social media skills or are willing to learn as they go along. It's probably not for you if prefer advanced social media tactics.
Facebook page or Facebook group? Would a group not be more interactive? My thought is that a group would be better if your goal is more interaction. But to have your videos publicly searchable on Google, you would probably gain more exposure, at least initially, with a Facebook page.
From the little I worked with Pinterest, I realized how helpful the platform is. Two tips are to add plenty of keywords to your board descriptions as well as each of the pins and to have a call to action on each of your pin images as well as in the descriptions.
I was asked where my visitors come from and how they find my videos, whether more from Youtube ,Facebook etc or more from the free course? So far, I’ve found that as I got more students, Udemy started to promote me more. Before that I think visitors came from YouTube and Pinterest most of all.
This video also gives you other ways to interact with me.
If you'd rather not take the time to watch the video, please connect with me in one of the following ways:
Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NonTechieOnlineSuccess
All the best on your Internet journey,