Grow Your Author Tribe As you Write for Authors and Writers
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Raise awareness and build momentum of your book as you write and before it is published
- Build relationships with fans and turn them into advocates who will promote the book on their behalf
- Use the skill and technique learnt to record bitesize audio and podcast clips to document their writing journey in a personal way, and connect easily with their target audience
- Pick and choose marketing strategies to use and integrate with the different social media of choice to reach and engage with their ideal reader
- Smartphones or tablets (i0s, Android or Blackberry)
- Access to the Internet
I created Grow Your Author Tribe As You Write as a framework for fiction and non-fiction authors and writers to build a tribe (community) as they write their book, using audio and podcasts.
I know how challenging authors and writers find marketing their book when it's published. So much of the creativity has gone into writing with nothing left for marketing it. But marketing and promoting your book is important, especially when so many books published every year.
Waiting till the book is finished to start marketing, leaves authors and writers vulnerable, and in some cases desperate to sell their book. They revert to 'pushing' the book at just anyone rather than nurturing a relationship and 'pulling' the right reader before it's time to buying anything.
Most Book Marketing experts will tell you to start marketing your book as soon as you start writing me cases desperate to sell their book.
But how to you do that?
I've created this course to provide authors and writers with the tools and strategies they need to start, build and grow their author tribe as they write.
Audio is central to this course because your voice has the ability for you to establish and build rapport with your ideal reader quickly.
In today's digital world, as authors and writers, you can no longer rely on using the word to connect with their reader. Your readers consume content in different formats and audio allows you to connect personally and easily. You extend your reach to an audience that consumes content in this way and pull them into your tribe they follow you on your journey to writing and completing your book.
- Fiction and non-fiction authors and writers
- Aspiring authors and writers
- Soon to be published authors and writers
- This course is NOT tailored to Business authors and writers. However, they may benefit from the strategies
Audio is central to have students will benefit from this course, and SoundCloud is audio platform that allows students to host up 180 minutes for free. In this video, I explain the benefits it offers authors and writers and why they should set up an account. There's a bonus video that shows how an account can be set up.