Grow, Control, and Keep Your Money
What you'll learn
- Upon completion of this course, you will know how to grow, control, and keep your money instead of giving it away to taxes, fees, loss, and the unknown
- Increase your money mindset to a wealth mindset
- Decrease your biggest expense in life
- How to always have enough money
- The philosophy of the wealthy
- The best tax shelter
- How to pick Experts who YOU can Trust
- How to incorporate properly
- How to pay off your house faster and easier
- The Perfect Investment
- The infinite banking concept
- How to act instead of procrastinate
- How to invest - building a truly diversified portfolio
- How to stop the cash eating moose!
- Tax planning for business owners
- investment planning for professionals
- Wealth creation strategies for females
- Financial planning for female small business owners
- Creating a financial roadmap for women
- Investment mistakes to avoid for women
- Comprehensive financial advice
- Financial success strategies
- Financial planning for entrepreneurs
- Financial planning for self-employed
- Financial strategies for business growth
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tactical financial decision-making
- Asset protection strategies
- How to Pay Less Tax Strategies
- Understand Life Insurance
- Avoid Getting Ripped off on Fees
- Make More by Learning How to Avoid Paying High Investment Fees
- Know What Warren Buffett’s Favorite Types of Investments Are
- You need to have a desire to do even better.
- It will help to have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
91 PERCENT OF CANADIANS WILL NOT REACH OR MAINTAIN FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE... AND IT’S NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK.
WHY DO THEY FAIL?
That’s what Steve MacLellan, The Financial Engineer, set out to discover.
What he found was both concerning and exciting. Concerning, because the financial industry has all but ignored the actual problems and solutions. Exciting, because your financial well-being which leads to an all-around better life can be easily improved and implemented.
Failure was not always due to outside factors — most of the time, it was internal. They weren’t economic—they were emotional. The unexpected and terrifying emotional roller coaster we experience in today’s busy society, especially as business owners, is the greatest factor in why most quit and ultimately fail to reach and maintain financial independence.
BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.
Grow, Control, and Keep Your Money will help you to do just that. Stop giving away your hard-earned money to taxes, fees, loss, and the unknown.
This course will help you overcome the self-defeating conditioning of your upbringing and past, will increase your money mindset to a wealth mindset, and shares methods of investing and saving that actually work. You will be motivated to break free from the herd mentality and forge your own path – a much easier and enjoyable path to an even better future.
You will learn the best-proven strategies that Steve has collected during his lifetime as a consultant and as The Financial Engineer that actually work.
This course is for you if:
You're tired of the status quo and blanket advice from the traditional financial industry.
You’re on the growth phase of your own business, and want to grow, control, and keep what you build instead of giving it away to taxes, fees, loss and the unknown.
You’re already established as a consultant, coach, or small business owner, but you want to ensure you remain a success and not a statistic.
TAKE THIS COURSE … AND GROW, CONTROL, AND KEEP YOUR MONEY!
Who this course is for:
- This course is focused for leaders, coaches, consultants, and business owners
- This course is for the ones who forged their own path. For those who want to do even better.
- This course is to help those who help others.
- This course is for those who are in their growing or established phase of their career and take their financial life seriously.
Hi. My Name is Steve MacLellan and I'm a recovering engineer.
I'm a husband of 1 and proud father of 3.
I was lucky enough to work and travel worldwide as an Environmental Engineer before returning and settling down in my home province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
I now own Design Your Future Financial Services, an independent financial firm that helps those who helps others:
To grow, control, and keep their hard-earned money instead of giving it away to taxes, fees, loss, and the unknown.
It's my belief if we had more control and access to our own money, we would focus on what's truly important - our careers, health, and relationships with family and friends. This will make our communities even better.
The courses I provide focus on what the problem actually is and then offers solutions to fix these problems. Only proven systems, strategies, and products that actually work are shared.