Ground Meat Microwave Recipes For Busy Papa
- Use microwave-safe bowls and plates only when cooking in the microwave.
- Microwave safe bowls and plates should have a microwave-safe lid, if none use a microwave-proof saran/cling wrap.
- Students who want to prepare the recipes taught in the course at home must have the basic kitchen tools such as knife, chopping board and plates.
- The recommended microwave cooking time said in the course may be different when you cook the dish at home as microwave ovens may have different heat intensities depending on some factors.
Welcome busy papas (busy mamas are welcome too!) to this new cooking class. You've landed to the right course if what you want are easy, delicious and quick meals.
If you are looking for a cooking course with recipes that will surprise you, then this one is for you. It features several Chinese-inspired dishes such as tantan pasta, mapo tofu and shumai - all cooked in a microwave oven. The cooking time for the dishes are guaranteed less than 10 minutes - faster and easier than you might think.
In all of my cooking classes, this is the course where I have enjoyed most making. That's why I'm sure you'll have fun trying the recipes at home.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specially prepared for the busy papas as well as busy mamas who wants to prepare delicious dinner for the family with the limited time they have.
- Students who are looking for prepared meal recipes so they can prepare their food for the week ahead of time.
- Travellers who are staying at accommodations that doesn't have a kitchen/stove.
- Beginner home chefs who are looking for stress-free ways to cook meals for family and friends.
We established this company called Haamalu LLC in Tokyo (registered in 2013). Luckily, Online Advertisement Department hit the market and eventually we don't need to think about money anymore at all.
Depending on our mood, we change places to live in every 3 months and subjects to study. No Alarm, No Boss, No worry. This simple life is really awesome. Let us share these idea with you.
I'm a home chef from the Philippines who now lives in Japan. We love to travel around Japan and we prefer to stay long in each visit so I can continue to learn and create recipes from each place that we go to. Most of the cooking class I teach on Udemy are simple, traditional and Japanese-inspired dishes.