BJJ Ground Fighting For The Street - Previews
- Interested in learning how to be more confident and more self assured, interested in Martial Arts or Street Fighting
- Must be physically able to take this course.
These EASY TO UNDERSTAND training videos are GUARANTEED to teach you everything you need to get yourself out of a difficult, maybe even life-threatening situation if you are attacked while you are outside the safety of your home. By practicing through a variety of scenarios and using drills to improve your reactions you will be able to act instinctively when you are under threat and do what needs to be done to protect yourself or those you care about.
It's a statistical fact 90% of ALL fights end up on the ground.
Unfortunately, the ground is where almost everyone is most vulnerable.
Even some of the most experienced fighters I know get their asses handed to them in parking lots and on sticky bar floors because they don't even know basic grappling (much less the dirty tricks I will teach you), while their attackers do.
Who this course is for:
- Interested in Improving Fitness and Street Fighting
- Suitable for Beginners to the Martial Arts who want to learn the real world applications of some of the moves they are starting to learn.
- Suitable for experienced Martial Artists and Instructors who wand to know more about real world applications of their arts.
- Suitable for both men and women, and all levels of strength and fitness.
- 01:25Ground Fighting For The Street - Previews
- 02:05The Best Ground Fighting Moves - How to do the Knee Ride Technique
- 07:16The Best Ground Fighting Moves - How to do Knee Ride Variations
- 05:24The Best Ground Fighting Moves - How to do the Knee Low Ride
- 02:27The Best Ground Fighting Moves - How to do the Kimura Armlock
- 02:05The Best Ground Fighting Moves - How to do the Scissor Choke from Knee Ride
- 02:58The Best Ground Fighting Moves - How to do the Scissor Choke Variations
- 01:22The Best Ground Fighting Moves - How to do the Scissor Choke to Arm Lock
- 04:24Street Ground Fighting Moves - How to do The Mongolian Mount
- 04:32Street Ground Fighting Moves - How to use Mount Transition Drill
- 04:24Street Ground Fighting Moves - How to use Deep High Mount
- 04:03Street Ground Fighting Moves - How to do Arm Wrap Deep High Mount
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today: