Create a Gross Profit Margin Calculator in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel or Google Docs/OpenOffice
Every business relies on the maximising of their profits and by understand Gross Profit Margins you will be able to do just that!
On completion of this course you will have the knowledge and the skills to create a Gross Profit Calculator using Microsoft Excel.
Learn how to set your retail prices correctly based on the cost and the Gross Profit Margin will give you the best advantage to make the most profit off of your sales.
This course will enable you to be able to understand what Gross Profit is identify the difference better Gross Profit & Net Profit learn the formulas to calculate Gross Profit Margins.
Create an Excel spread sheet that will enable you to accurately calculate your Gross Profit Margins
Getting your profit margins wrong can be the difference between running a successful business and not.
By doing this course you will become confident in your pricing and be able to identify what products will deliver you the best returns.
Who this course is for:
- This course for creating and understanding Gross Profit Calculators is for managers and business owners who want to become more confident with pricing and profit margins. It is also for aspiring students looking to learn about the basics of profit margins
- This course will enable you to be able to understand what Gross Profit is identify the difference better Gross Profit & Net Profit learn the formulas to calculate Gross Profit Margins.
- Getting your profit margins wrong can be the difference between running a successful business and not.
- 05:21What is a Gross Profit Margin and how is it calculated?
With first-hand knowledge of the Bar & Hospitality Industry, Your Bar Consultant can help you do more with your business.
From managing some of London's most prestigious bars, pubs and nightclubs as well as working in the education and charity sectors for hospitality Your Bar Consultant have a wealth of knowledge covering all areas of the industry:
Our Services Include
Management & Leadership Training
Stock & Inventory Management
Marketing & Promotion
Coaching & Mentoring
Whatever your needs are for your business we are certain that Your Bar Consultant can help you find the answers and resource to help