Remaking Greninja's Water Shuriken Sound from Smash Bros
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recreate a Professional Sound Effect with Provided Source Recordings
- Become very Familiar with Reaper and Audio editing
- Create More Sound Effects on your own With Reaper
- Own a Computer
- Speakers or Heads to Listen to your Computer
- Reaper (you can get a free version)
Do you want to learn to edit audio to create professional sound effects? Or are you a game developer who loves to make games? But you don’t know where to start with learning about audio and sound? Or maybe you’re a video game composer who wants to dive into the world of sound design.
In this course, we will teach you how to recreate the sound of Greninja's Water Shurien Sound Effect with the Audio Editing Program Reaper. I will be providing you with the source recordings so you can follow along yourself. And I will also be giving you the original session that I created so you can see exactly what I did. Then we’ll use the tools we learned from Reaper to teach about the different effects that are available in Reaper including Equalizers, Pitch Shifting, Compressors and limiters.
And you’ll get to watch me create all of this step by step so you can follow along and try making it yourself.
Getting started with making sound effects can be expensive and difficult, so I made this course to help people get started with sound design and audio editing without investing too much time or money. Reaper is free for the first 60 days and I provide you with the audio files so you can create the same exact sound effect that I did.
So what are you waiting for? Get started and enroll today! Looking forward to seeing you there.
- Beginners to Audio Editing
- Game Developers
- Anyone who wants to Improve on Their Audio Editing Skills