Green Screen Challenge! Your Own Green Screen Home Studio
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have the unique opportunity to discover how to be able to produce broadcast quality videos in your own home using “green screen “ or “chromakey” technology. Using the best choices of the semi-professional filming equipment available, former BBC and ITV Producer Peter Baker explains how to set up the set using a green background, carefully lit to produce astonishing results in video edit, where the presenters appear in a virtual set.
- You'll also learn how to use a teleprompter, lighting in detail and also the choices of cameras you can use, using real and virtual furniture, plus how to get the best sound on the videos.
- You'll discover how to “key” in 3 editing programs, Adobe Premiere Pro, the industry standard software used by major broadcasters, as well as how to use green screen two completely free software programs, DaVinci Resolve and Hit Film Express.
- How to deal with “difficult” keying situations, adding music for certain videos and also a look at the wide variety of realistic “virtual studios” that can be downloaded – many for free – from the internet.
- And also how to export the edited video in various formats for social media as well as HD broadcast use.
- You will need a willingness to learn but every section is well structured so that the knowledge is put across very well.
- It helps but not essential if you have a general knowledge video and audio recording and know the basics of video editing.
- The computer required to run the software featured needs to have at least 16GB of Ram and be fast enough for video editing, ideally with a Windows i7 chip at least or Mac equivalent.
In this Green Screen Course you'll learn everything you need to create your own professional high quality green screen videos and virtual studio sets from the comfort of your own home even if you have limited space!
You can appear to be filming from anywhere in the World even if you're just sat in front of your camera within a cramped spare room surrounded by junk...no one will know! :)
You'll see exactly how I turn a small room into a TV broadcasting studio using basic equipment and even FREE video editing software!
What is Chromakey or “Green Screen technology” and what are Virtual Studios?
The importance of choosing the right kind of screen for the background.
Lighting for green screen, using inexpensive, semi-professional LED studio lights.
How to avoid shadows which affect correct keying and also how to minimise “green spill” on the back or the hair of the presenter.
Making sure the audio quality matches the visuals.
Adding in foreground desks, both real and virtual.
Recording to camera using a teleprompter in the home studio, using either semi-pro software or even a tablet with Microsoft Word.
Video editing green screen work in 3 programs, one chargeable and two completely free.
Adding music and how to key difficult situations.
Exporting for HD broadcast use or social media use.
The result of taking the course will be the ability to set up and record in front of a green screen at home and to edit finished professional videos with virtual studio backgrounds.
And much more...
So dive in to the course and within a few hours from now you'll have everything you need to start creating amazing Green Screen videos!
Creating green screen videos is so much fun when you know how to do them properly and this course will save you days or even months worth of frustration and trying to get everything just right.
This is your shortcut to green screen videos that are better than you've ever hoped for!
See you on the inside...
- The course is aimed at a wide group of people who want to make videos to a high standard.
- YouTubers or Internet marketers wanting to create personal presentations on an attractive studio background but actually filmed in their spare room at home!
- Business people working from home who need to make quality professional presentations for their organisations
- Clergy wishing to record “virtual sermons” many also like to use the Green screen technology to give the impression they are preaching from their church when they are, in fact, at home in front of a green screen.
Former BBC and ITV presenter and producer Peter Baker attempts to set up a workable Green Screen or Chromakey studio in a small spare room at home and determines the equipment he’ll need.
Here’s a full run down of the kit you’ll need; starting with the choice of the material for the actual Green Screen curtain and the best pop-up Green Screen option.
We cover every aspect you’ll need to think about, from choice of clothes, face make-up, sorting your hair, setting the camera colour balance, and all the other settings so you get it right first time!
In this video module, we’ll explain you in great detail how to use Adobe Premiere Pro software to get the very best out of your presentation, cutting out any background clutter, chromakeying professionally and cleanly from your Green Screen and editing the whole video together with virtual studios. There are plenty of screen shots and close ups so you can’t go wrong!
Here is how to avoid getting into panic situations in edit after your shoot, when you realise that the presenter simply won’t key properly and leaves nasty jaggy edges or a green fringe. Top advice here with the TOP 10 RULES of Green Screen filming with advice of an alternate software plug-in.