Green Roofs and Living Walls
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the the benefits and drivers for green roof and living wall systems.
- Be able to identify and describe the types of green roofs.
- Understand and describe the key design considerations for a green roof or living wall system including waterproofing, drainage, filtering, root management, growing medium, planting, and maintenance.
- Examine case studies to demonstrate the practical application of green roofs and living walls.
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level
With environmental damage threatening the health, safety, and welfare of the public, as well as the environment, sustainable designs are becoming more popular that designers and planners are working more on green infrastructures especially in urban settings.
This webinar will provide an introduction to green roof and living wall technologies employed in modern sustainable building projects around the world. Participants will gain an understanding of green roof and wall types, landscape design considerations, architectural design considerations, water management and maintenance considerations.
This course is presented by James McGregor, Electrical Engineer and one of Australia's leading thinkers in Green Building technologies and sustainable development.
- This course is for individuals/professionals who want to learn/relearn about green technologies.