Green Interior Design aka Biophilic Design
What you'll learn
- Gain a highly demanded skill: wellness design, green productivity, healthy office design
- Scientifically proven tools to implement a healthy interior design strategy and attract high performing staff
- Clear methodology to assess and improve office flow and productivity
- Practical solutions to deliver office ergonomics and reduce absenteism
- The mandatory rerequisite is the belief in science and the power of mother nature
- No interior design knowledge required: all necessary design concepts are taught during the course
Congratulations, you started your path to SUCCESS!
You now have access to a wealth of resources to support your journey towards GREEN HAPPINESS
your personal virtual consultation with our TRANSFORMATION section
3 design apps
65 green design tips
13 animated videos of 3 to 12 minutes
10 powerpoint presentations
To meet YOUR NEEDS and your SCHEDULE, you may watch the sections of this course in the order YOU choose. All the necessary concepts to understand a section are reviewed in the section to give you FLEXIBILITY. This course is ia CONVERSATION, a PERSONAL CONSULTATION: It is intended to answer your practical questions about design, in a thorough and effective way.
Be ready to
EXPERIENCE SUCCESS and WELLBEING
MASTER the highly demanded expertise: GREEN design aka BIOPHILIC design
GAIN in-demand scientific knowledge in biology and environment
ANSWER all your questions about GREEN interior design
DIFFERENTIATE yourself from the crowd with HIGHLY REGARDED EXPERTISE in NATURAL SOLUTIONS for wellbeing and productivity
We've put a lot of love and science, experience and research, methodology and pedagoyy in its development. We are confident that you will enjoy it greatly and count on you for your feedback as we won't rest until you are 100% safisfied!
Watch our 1-minute video presenting its fundamental objective.
With almost no efforts, you will easily
The last part of the course "TRANSFORMING" is
Who this course is for:
- Office managers interested in creating a physically healthy environment
- HR professionals dedicated to staff wellbeing solutions backed by science
- Professionals committed to their personal wellbeing
- Professionals committed to improve their productivity
- Interior designers ready to enter the market of "green" and "healthy" design
- Decorators interested in offering their clients green and healthy solutions
Valerie Burrows is a WELL Accredited Professional, a LEED Green Associate, and a Certified Interior Redecorator. She holds a certificate in productivity from NAPO.
She combines interior design expertise and scientific knowledge of factors that affect the health and wellbeing of buildings' occupants.
WELL is the premier standard in the world for interior spaces seeking to implement features that advance human health and wellness.
Ms. Burrows is the founder of VivSpaces, a company created to help EVERYONE feel better when working using AFFORDABLE nature-centered design solutions.
Prior to founding Viv Spaces, Ms. Burrows was in the corporate world and oversaw the facilities budget of the International Monetary Fund headquarters in Washington, DC. This experience led her to her current passion - improving workplace quality putting occupants first and focusing on natural, sustainable solutions.
She lives in DC with her husband and is the proud mother of 3 adult boys.