Great Shirt Design in Adobe Illustrator for Merch By Amazon
What you'll learn
- They will learn the foundations of using Adobe Illustrator to design T-Shirts
- Have a Merch by Amazon account
- Have Adobe Illustrator
There are lot of text based shirts on Merch By Amazon and in this course you will learn how to design shirts for Merch using Adobe Illustrator, one of the industries' most powerful vector design programs. Here are some of the things we will be learning:
- Master the type tool and what we can do with it
- Learn about masking (it doesn't sound interesting, but trust me, it's cool)
- Learn about contrast and how to design for different shirt colors
- Making type wrap around curves and shapes
- Creating distress looking shirts and how to make your own distressed patterns
- Learn how to use the templates Amazon gives you to streamline your uploading process
If you're just getting started with Merch by Amazon or if you are just starting to learn Adobe Illustrator this is a great place to start.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to design better t-shirts
Hi, I’m Brad. I’m a professional graphic designer and Illustrator.
I’ve published comics, run conferences but what I’m best known for is running a Youtube channel where I talk about technology for illustrators. In that time I’ve published reviews on everything from the Surface Pro to the iPad pro. And everything in between.
I believe drawing and illustration is a journey, we are all constantly learning and getting better and I blog about that on my channel as well. I think anyone can learn to draw all it takes is practice.
It’s never to late to pick up a pencil and start learning.