GRE - Comprehensive Verbal Section (270 Practice questions)
What you'll learn
- In this course you will see 270 different GRE VERBAL questions and their solutions.
- Once you master the techniques that I teach you in this course, you'll be able to solve GRE Verbal section questions comfortably and fast.
- In this course, you will learn the fundamentals and advanced techniques that a successful test taker must know to solve any GRE Verbal questions.
- By the end of this course, you will know everything covered on the Verbal section of the GRE.
- I will teach you how to choose your answer smartly, identifying common wrong answer types and eliminating them first.
- I solve each question with great detail, not only giving its solution but also giving necessary prerequisite knowledge to remind you and help you make connectio
- You will be equipped with not only the test-taking strategies but also the deep knowledge to dominate the verbal section of GRE.
- This course does not have any prerequisites, but it will be more beneficial if you are familiar with very basic English grammer.
If you know the rules and strategies, you can find GRE Verbal section easy. You need to give as many correct answer choices as you can in short time in order to get high score. Most top scorers give correct answers to almost all questions of Gre Verbal Section. Therefore, you cannot miss any question at this part if you aim to score high. I teach each question explicitly and bring each time prerequisite knowledge in order you to memorize the critical gist information.
In this course you will find carefully selected 270 questions and their solutions. The best beneficial way of studying this course is that:
1- You try to solve each question on yourself, noting that the duration of solving each question.
2- And, then, watch my solution. Note that if you find any information or logical approach to solve the question fast and comfortably.
3- Compare your solution and my solution.
4- Think on where you can accelerate your solution if your answer is correct.
5- Think on where you did mistake if your answer is wrong.
6- Take notes all the important idioms, sentence structures, and grammer rules, which will help you solve questions correctly.
I solve each question in detail in which I give explicit strategy to approach the question, helping you understand the gist of each question type.
I am pretty sure that you will find this course beneficial since I teach you step-by-step how to overcome the GRE Verbal Section.
Who this course is for:
- This course is appropriate for all levels of prospective GRE takers, including high level of verbal students who are aiming to score high on the GRE, as well as lower level of students who really need to focus on improving their skills and knowledge to get as many right answers as possible.
After graduating from engineering university, Omer started to work in different companies to earn experience. Having gained enough experienced and also participated in several international volunteer youth exchange programs, Omer decided to progress his career in education. He started his own business in international education consultancy. He helped around 2,000 students be placed in one of the international education programs such as language education programs, Work & Travel Programs, Internship programs, summer camp programs, high school and universiy programs etc.
Between 2014-2017, Omer lived in London where he taught GMAT, GRE, SAT, Calculus, A-level Math, GCSE math as well as some engineering lessons including electrical & electronics engineering courses such as Circuit Analysis, Electromagnetic Theory. He loves to teach, becomes delighted, and is proud to see his students’ progresses. While tutoring many students in London, Omer also continues to help international students register in a school for the purpose of having education in London.
Omer has been tutoring GMAT/GRE/SAT/ACT courses since 2012, and he helped lots of students via both face to face education and online education.
Omer used to play in university football team in a position of attacking midfielder and striker. He is still playing along with his friends for fun. Omer is avid rower. He rows regularly every week. He loves to attend and dance Latin Bachata and Salsa.