GRE | Quantitative | Master Math Course | 2022 Updated
What you'll learn
- All GRE Quantitative topics recommended by ETS have been discussed in this video series.
- Explanation of every topic on GRE with solved word problems that are compiled from various resources over the years
- Special focus on calculation skills without using calculator. Special bonus videos of 10 quick Maths. It will show you how to solve 20 questions in 5 mint
- Classroom style teaching where you feel like sitting before the teacher
- 10 tailor-made Algebra tests to refresh your forgotten and rusted skills.
- Dozens of questions on every topic from Percentages to Averages, from ratio proportions to Probability and from standard deviation to Data interpretation.
- GRE Practice test # 1 by ETS completely solved
- For advanced learners, 4 ultimate general tests have been solved, each test having 40 questions
- A whole 6-hour section on quadratics for the very very beginners.
- GRE Test is not an easy test, neither is it impossible. With right pace and proper guidance it can be cracked. I assume you know nothing. I will start from scratch. I will take you to expert level by the end of this course.
- The only prerequisite is: You must be a hardworking & dedicated person.
This course is designed in such a way that it teaches a beginner the very basics of Math and an advanced level student the very expert level questions and concepts. No matter how many years has it been since you did not touch Math, this course will brush up on all concepts that you have forgotten. This is a very long and comprehensive course, a result of years of experience of the instructor. Every topic has been covered from different GRE resources that have left no stone unturned. Because a calculator is a trap, special focus is given to the calculation and shortcut skills so that you get rid of the calculator once and for all. This is a huge video course; you will be all prepared to secure a 165+ on GRE Quantitative after finishing it.
I keep updating this course now and then. When I feel that there are certain topics that should either be added or explained, I promptly address it. Sometimes the update comes after a week and sometimes after a month but I never leave my students unattended.
I also encourage students to keep me posted about things they want me to elaborate on more. Whenever a student asks for explaining something, I add it to the course.
For advanced level students, one full-length ETS test and 4 tailor-made General Tests have been added and fully solved. These tests cover almost every variant of word problems that can exist. ETS Test#2 and General Test#4 are coming soon.
A full section on Quadratics has been included at the end of the course for the very very beginner who has no idea what quadratics are and how they work. This section is not recommended for intermediate or advanced level students.
Who this course is for:
- Every one who wants to go for Masters and Ph.D studies and needs a scholarship.
- Students who are interested in study abroad in top-notch high ranked universities.
Nadeem Arain has an MBA Finance, Bachelor of Computer Science, & Bachelors of Economics degree. He has been teaching different Maths courses for more than 10 years. He has attempted all these tests and got a perfect score in all. He has compiled all these courses from different international resources. Most of his students get a score between 160-170 in GRE Quantitative, Q 45-53 in GMAT and 750-800 in SAT Maths section.